All I can do is WIN!

Options
Ok, so I've been down this road before, countless times but this is my season for complete change. I am 5'5" and I currently weigh 161.5 I started my wieght loss journey last week at 165. I have been overweight for too may years and this MUST change. I am currently over the health ministry at my church and I'm tired of feeling like a hypocrite. I'm taking my life back and these pounds are no longer wanted. My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week and reach my goal weight of 135 by July. I am currently trying to workout 3-4 days a week and train to run a half marathon by next January. I would love to hook up with people who are around the same height and weight so we can encourage each other. Let's do this!

16928947.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• radiantlybelle
    Options
    Well I'm not exactly the same height or weight but I'm close. I'm 5'6 and 153 pounds. I'm trying to lose at least 10 pounds.
    I would be more than happy to help support and motivate you and you can do the same for me as we continue our journey :)
  • timmomo
    Options
    Good luck. Let's get it!
  • vinadity98
    vinadity98 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks, let's do it!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 54. I started out at 197 and now I am at 191. I get so frustrated. I eat well during the week but on weekends I fail. I am not consistent with exercising. I need some serious butt kicking! I'm getting married in July and would love to lose at least 40 lbs by then. I can use all the help I can get.
  • vinadity98
    vinadity98 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it wateva1957! Weekends are hard but you just have to stay focused.