What keeps YOU going??? Lets DO THIS!

Options

Replies

• sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    1 That little face I see every morning that calls me mommy
    2. The way i see myself in the mirror
    3. I felt like I was becoming an old lady to young could barely walk or breath, achy everything

It was time for a change
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    What keeps me going?

The fact that I have already lost 111 lbs and I only have 51 more to go!!!!

My confidence has increased, my body feels amazing, and my life just keeps getting better and better!

Knocking out one thing off my bucketlist, I signed up for a snowboarding class tomorrow! YAY! so excited!
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    - Improving Fitness - goodbye man boobies, hello 6pack abs
    - Summer time - waverunner at lake, trip to cancun, shirtless summer morning runs
    - Improving health for the long haul
    Love it!!! I too look forward to summer time, and feeling confident on the beach!!!! :D Good luck!
  • Steph62002
    Options
    To be as healthy and as fit as I can be for my two boys. <3
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    To kick a** in my half IronMan in September... Plus it's in Cozumel, I will be in my best beach shape for sure!
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    The freakin' cute clothes in the Athleta catalogs :) Oh yeah - the models too! Amazing!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    To look good naked and live as long as possible.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    What keeps ME going?

* a trip to Cancun in March....which is coming up A MONTH FROM NOW! yikes ;)
    * now that I am NOT obese anymore (yay!), I want to see how far I can go.
    * to be the person I know I am inside.......to improve that body image to be what I actually SEE in the mirror (I'm one of those who never saw myself as fat, even when I was)
    * to feel better, be more energetic to keep up with my 4 yr old grandson, and to live the best life I can!
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Rugged Maniac In May

Warrior Dash in May and August

Tough Mudder in September

and a few 10 and 15ks in between

Knowing I need to be in shape to do these is what keeps me going
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    YAY!!! SO awesome everyone!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    What drives me? Lots of cocaine and alcohol, along with being the best womanizer I can be.
  • queenkb
    Options
    My baby sister who joined the same time as I did, really afterwards and has lost almost 50lbs! She looks great and is such a motivator I press on! :)
  • ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    My baby sister who joined the same time as I did, really afterwards and has lost almost 50lbs! She looks great and is such a motivator I press on! :)
    Gotta love sisters!!! :D We can do this girl!
  • Tjboi13
    Options
    My friends encouraging me to keep going when I would rather take a day off. The results I am seeing, how my body is changing and finally realizing the power lies within me. I was my own worst obstacle but not anymore!!!
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    The thought of being able to go for a jog wearing only a sports bra, shorts, socks, and sneakers. I want my body to be strong and toned. I want to feel confident.
  • Ginger4real
    Options
    I am tired of feeling tired.. I keep saying I want to go on a serious hiking trip ...but I keep talking myself out of it thinking I will slow the others down ....I plan to be in good enough shape to not only keep up~ but to lead the pack! :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    -to increase my chances of having a baby
    -to be able to run around with the baby when it comes!
    -to feel sexy again
    -to stop cringing every time I see a photo of myself!

Ditto to all 4! :-)

Good luck with the baby x
  • melrose09
    Options
    To be the best me I can be!
  • Levity14
    Levity14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lots of people claim women get married then EXPAND. I can't expand anymore! I'm getting used to my new life and I want to start it off on a great healthy foot. I want to be in the best shape of my life - and I want to register for the Walt Disney World Marathon in Orlando next January.
    I have a friend who will train this year and we will run it together next year.
    So I have a mix of legitimate health oriented motivators, fitness goals and totally shallow goals such as looking great in a pair of jeans and tank top minus muffin top!
  • Hesslau
    Options
    -swimsuit season
    -wearing the same shirts and jeans i wore last year
    -getting those compliments on my body that i haven't gotten in a year