What do I wear to a rap concert?

Options

Replies

• cms6300
    cms6300 Posts: 163
    Options
    As someone who has ridiculously mad street cred (as most middle aged white guys do) allow me to chime in. If the goal is to get noticed/ogled by all means wear the dress - you look great in it.
    have fun!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    As someone who has ridiculously mad street cred (as most middle aged white guys do) allow me to chime in. If the goal is to get noticed/ogled by all means wear the dress - you look great in it.
    have fun!

Haha, i love middle aged white guys!!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    have fun!
    LOL.....I :heart: this...
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    i was kidding too ;) I love rap and concerts and everything!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    have fun!

Lmao!!! Winning:laugh:
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Some of these post are just :sad: The girl didn't ask Do you like Drake? Come on people lets be helpful and nice and respect our differences!!! rrrrrrrrrrr

It's okay. Nobody will change my love for him.

:bigsmile:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I'd wear my RunDMC tee, but I'm old school. :laugh:

Freakin classic :love:
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    You're hot and you look great in the dress. Wear it. If you've got it flaunt it, especially when you've done so well! :)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Bullet proof vest? :laugh:

HAHA!!!

hahahaha....noooo....what about a tall ghetto hispanic...are they in style?
    lol j/k :wink:

you loooooooooook goooooooooooooood!
  • ArmyBound2012
    Options

wellplayed..:laugh:

wow...thats almost as offensive as being called fat....I mean really? A "grown" person said that??
  • La_Amazona
    Options

HAHA!!!

I'd wear you! :wink:
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    So jealous your seeing Drake! The dress looks HOT! ;)
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to a rap concert in years!!!

I'm going to see my boo Drake in 3 weeks. :love: :love: :love:
    Sure I can wear jeans and a top. And I might just go with that. But since I haven't been to a rap concert, I'm curious to know what do women wear? Are they dressed like groupies? Video girls? What?

I was thinking of wearing a hot dress with heels. Is this too much? The dress is long sleeved with a bit of poofy shoulders (very glam), snake skin pattern, gold and black. It's very short and fitted.

Dress: IMG-20120108-002671.jpg

My style before you ask.... I like to glam it up. I wear a lot of dresses and skirts- short ones. I do own jeans too with cute blouses. I have lots of high heels.

Thank ya!

Depends on if you are true fanatic fan. I went to the Jay Z & Kanye concert in Novemeber and wore Jeans, blouse, blazer and heels and with all the standing and dancing I was doing my feet was KILLING me. My girlfriend wore something similiar...very stylish but she paired it with converse...still stylish and cute and I was wishing I did the same thing. It really depends...I'm a hip hop fan so I go to a concert and stand the entire time and dance...Next time I'm wearing sneakers
  • jessashcher
    Options
    ear plugs, lol, that's exactly what I was going to say:)
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i'd wear the dress, it looks good on you! you'll be comfy in jeans and a top, but it's usually pretty hot at concerts, especially if you plan to dance you want to be able to move freely. just make sure that if you wear heels they are comfy ones that you can stand in all night. the last 3 rap concerts i went to were standing room only.

when went to snoop dogg and andre nickatina recently, and there were girls dressed all different ways- from jeans and cute tops to mini dresses and everything in between, so no matter what you choose you'll fit in.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

HAHA!!!

I'd wear you! :wink:

then the question becomes...if i were an article of clothing...which would i be? hmmmmm....the tribulations of being hip hop fashionable.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    this is going to sound really bad but when i think of hip hop fashion i think booty shorts!! :tongue:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A stab-proof jacket :D

No wait, I'm thinking of Slipknot >.>
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    A gun
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    The dress is nice to wear! hope you have fun gurl I love me some Drake as well