VERY pear-shaped! Anyway to balance it out?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jeremy1775
    Options
    This probably isn't what you want to hear, but the shape of your body (genetically) isn't something you can really change. Everyone has different physical features due to their genetics that make us unique, and unfortunately not everyone can have a 'perfect' figure. You can build muscle/lose fat everywhere on your body but the natural shape of your body is still going to be maintained. But as many have said on this post, you look great and should be proud of it!!
  • Amberelise40
    Amberelise40 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Is there any way to find JEANS that fit a pear shaped body? I have the same pear shape body, and I struggle with jeans. One time I picked up a style and the sales associate told me I didn't want them because they are for shorter stockier girls and that I'm tall and lean. Five pairs later she had me try on the original jeans and I was STILL too big in the thighs for them. Could *REALLY* use some jeans suggestions. Try adding to the pear shape a 5'10" frame.

The good news? We rock skirts pretty nicely. :)
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Joe's Jeans Honey Boot Cut
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Yes!

I did this while losing weight. It is a tea you can buy the ingredients at the local Indian grocer or Asian market.

1tbs fengureek seeds
    1tbs funnel seeds
    5 whole star anise
    2 cups water and boil for about 20 to 30 min.

You can look up all the benefits of each inexpedient, it is an Asian remedy to help balance out the female body through manipulating the female hormone estrogen naturally. It will just help balance things out and at the same time help balance the body's blood sugar levels and water retention too.
    Combine this with a balanced diet and it will help tremendously.
    Also if you want to make sure your breasts don't shrink use this in combination with a massage technique.
    Massage the breasts inwards in circular motions around, do this for at least 100 times in one sitting to 300 times a day (you only need to do 100 times).

Keep in mind to see any results you will have to do something faithfully for 4 weeks straight, and for best results 3 months.
    I still do them both because I am trying to lean-out my body, but want to keep my breasts at a D cup. So fa it is working, and after I am done leaning-out I will still continue to drink the tea because of its many health benefits.

I hope this helps :flowerforyou:
    my before and after photos:

DSCN01241.jpg[img][/img]photo5.jpg_DSC0069.jpg
    DSC000291.jpgIMG_0908.jpgIMG_09171.jpgIMG_1401.jpgIMG_1025.jpg_DSC05361.jpg_DSC05231.jpgIMG_16281.jpgIMG_16712.jpg

My measurements now are (37 hip, 25 waist, 37 chest)
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm an incredibly pear shaped girl...34-26-39. I've got the hips of a 4-6 and a 32B cup...it gets really annoying when I'm shopping. I'm doing the 30DS, walking/jogging, and doing Jillian's Killer Buns and Thighs, but I only seem to really be losing in my upper body (where I really don't want lose anymore!) Any suggestions?

Omg! Those my exact measurements. Bra size and everything. :laugh: I've been considering trying 30DS, but if it hasn't helped you then it probably won't help me. Interested to see any advice.
  • KemaVA
    KemaVA Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Is there any way to find JEANS that fit a pear shaped body? I have the same pear shape body, and I struggle with jeans.

I am a pear shape too (34-27-43) so I understand the problem with jeans. Have you tried Levi's? They have the curve ID which depends on how curvy you are... slight curve, demi curve, bold curve, supreme curve. Most pear shapes will need a bold or supreme curve. :drinker: Here's to no more gaping! :laugh: