What keeps you motivated? Tell about it!!

Options
Hello Everyone,

I have posted this topic for everyone to tell everyone else what keeps them motivated and also to help everyone else stay motivated and be able to reach their goals. Lets keep each other motivated and when someone needs help dont be afraid to give them advice. And dont be afraid to ask for advice. We are all in that same area where we want something better with ourselves otherwise we wouldnt be here. so lets make sure we all reach our goals and we can all be a better us!!! Oh and dont forget to add people as friends so we can see their posts just in case someone is having a bad day. :)

Replies

• tcrawford112
    Options
    The one thing that keeps me motivated is becoming a better me all around! I want to be happy with myself and more confident than i have been. I feel that if i push myself and lose the weight and inches i will be more confident with myself and i will become a better me!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    homecoming of the father of my 2 son who lives in the States and my upcoming wedding hopefully to be push through next month. and to feel confident on myself, to live longer and stay away in deadly illnesses like diabetes, stroke and heart disease.
  • tcrawford112
    Options
    thats amazing! congrats! motivation is a good thing that keeps people going. without motivation we are stuck in a puddleofmud and cantmove. Keep upthe good work! and again Congratulations!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Reading posts from MFP members going through the same challenges.
    A list of motivational quotes in my *favorites list*
    Pictures on my desk of my before...
    Comments and looks from those that I haven't seen in a while.
    Stuff like that :flowerforyou: