I feel pretty... PRETTY AWESOME!

Options
Jenn152
Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
I woke up this morning feeling pretty awesome. :drinker: I generally am not a fan of the word skinny... but I have to admit it, I felt skinny. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror, and took a long hard look at my body. I love it. I can see slight definition of abs, YES ABS! A few more pounds gone and I may be the proud owner of a defined stomach for the first time in my life! :heart: I no longer have the little armpit fat pocket that spills over pretty dresses and tank tops. I was also pleasantly surprised to notice two things around the booty area as I walked past my full length mirror after my workout. First being upper butt/lower back dimples, the little dimples most girls put a tramp stamp in between. I have wanted those things forever! The dimples, not the tramp stamp haha. :laugh: And the second thing I noticed, was the indent on the side of my buttcheek. THAT IS AWESOME! I have been given a gift of this amazing body, and the coolest part about it... I've given this gift to myself! :blushing: I am in awe of myself for the first time in a long time. Hell yes! :bigsmile:

Replies

• marquesajen
    Options
    Rock on!
  • Meghan0116
    Meghan0116 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, hey! I have a "tramp stamp" and unfortunately got it WAY before anyone called it that. lol
  • lik_11
    lik_11 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Jenn- glad you feel it- because you are totally (not pretty) awesome!!! (Wait! Did that come out right? you're very pretty, too!!! :) )

Congrats on admiring yourself. Honestly- I can't wait until my armpit fat is gone!!! One day....
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome Jenn!!! I feel so happy for you!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Heeeeelllll yea!!! Keep up the amazing work~
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    aww, i love reading this! you must be sooo proud, and all your hard work is def paying off :smokin:
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!! I can't wait for that moment my self!! Keep up the AWESOME work!
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That was the greatest gift you could have given yourself. Your self worth. It isn't vain to want those things for ourselves. How healthy to be able to view our bodies in the mirror and smile. Great, great job.

After losing the weight, I still find things wrong with my body, and I need to have your attitude more often.
  • dontwantausername1
    dontwantausername1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning feeling pretty awesome. :drinker: I generally am not a fan of the word skinny... but I have to admit it, I felt skinny. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror, and took a long hard look at my body. I love it. I can see slight definition of abs, YES ABS! A few more pounds gone and I may be the proud owner of a defined stomach for the first time in my life! :heart: I no longer have the little armpit fat pocket that spills over pretty dresses and tank tops. I was also pleasantly surprised to notice two things around the booty area as I walked past my full length mirror after my workout. First being upper butt/lower back dimples, the little dimples most girls put a tramp stamp in between. I have wanted those things forever! The dimples, not the tramp stamp haha. :laugh: And the second thing I noticed, was the indent on the side of my buttcheek. THAT IS AWESOME! I have been given a gift of this amazing body, and the coolest part about it... I've given this gift to myself! :blushing: I am in awe of myself for the first time in a long time. Hell yes! :bigsmile:

That's one of the best things I've read on MFP. So inspiring. You've done an amazing job. I hope to feel like you do in a few months!
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Love this :-)
  • girard5
    girard5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Jenn u are absolutely amazing and totally inspiring! So proud of u!!!
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YAAAAYYYY!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    This makes me so happy!!!! You are strong and beautiful!
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    that's awesome!! :) congrats!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    :drinker: It makes me very very VERY happy to have this feeling myself, but I must admit it makes me even happier to have been blessed to be able to inspire others to feel this way also! Be proud of yourselves... If you aren't, who will be? :bigsmile:
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Love it! Congrats!
  • Jessaustx
    Options
    Jen - these are AMAZING! Holy crap I one day DREAM of having the things you're talking about! Once again, such an inspiration :)
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    aww well done to u!
  • Jenn152
    Options
    I dreamt of them at one point too :O) and I am just as surprised as you will be when you get there! This process is a long one and all the little things that happen along the way are incredible! Enjoy friends, enjoy the ride!
  • wady24
    wady24 Posts: 75
    Options
    Loved how you are totally loving yourself. very few people can truly appreciate their own bodies. Good job girl!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    Loved how you are totally loving yourself. very few people can truly appreciate their own bodies. Good job girl!

cudnt have said it better ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!