FITBIT

Options
Anyone use the Fitbit.....likes, dislikes. Any input would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ganesha303
    ganesha303 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I love mine!
  • elfie9863
    Options
    I love my FITBIT also. For some reason, it's way more motivating for me to use the START method and then record just that amount in the exercise place. Sometimes I get on the elliptical for an hour - 400 cal burned according to FitBit - then head to CURVES and calculate that also. Seems like the more you burn, the more you want to burn.

Was worth the money for me.
  • sn0wd0gg
    sn0wd0gg Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I like mine too. It's basically a pedometer although a small one and information is automatically uploaded to the Fitbit site when you're near it's base. It cannot be used to accurately count calories for upper body type exercises, but it's great for tracking your steps each day, runs, stairs, that kind of thing.

I can't say there is anything I dislike about it other than I wish it could count ALL my calories expended. Most devices that do that are bigger and require some kind of way to monitor your heart rate though.
  • Jrabbit81sleeved
    Jrabbit81sleeved Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've had mine almost 2 weeks and I love it!! Really motivates me to beat my previous days steps!!!
  • elliek968
    Options
    I love mine. It helps keep me motivated. I wear it all the time, except when I am showering. I forgot it one day and was totally bummed out:love:
    13810850.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ara005
    ara005 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I HAD one...until I accidentally put it through the wash...darn thing is so small! I did love it though. It works intermittently now i.e. not very accurately.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!