Starting over after Baby!

YumYum
YumYum Posts: 1
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone! My Name is Jen and I am a 27 year old mother of 2! I have a 4 year old boy, and a 4 1/2 month old little girl! Before I got pregnant with my son I lost 40 lbs, and then gained 80 being pregnant. After I had him it seemed like the weight just fell off. Somehow over the following years though I gained almost 50 lbs. Then I got pregnant with my daughter. I shot up to 227 at delivery, and wanted to die. Here I am now, after being on a hardcore diet for a month and a half and I am at 170. (My baby weight came off from breastfeeding). I am looking forward to not failing, and hopefully will see that much wanted 125 in the future!

Replies

• femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    wow! 170! that's fantastic. keep up the good work. i went up to 252.8lbs with my daughter and am FINALLY down to 185lbs. :-) my goal is 150 so hopefully i'll see you there soon! :-)
  • Hello nice to c im not the only one!

I delivered this december at 205 I am now at 162 and counting down but boy it is a struggle. Keep up the good work gals. Keep in touch for motivation please.
  • I'm working on the baby weight too. None of mine came off while breastfeeding! I've got about 5pounds left and my son is 21months! I'm working on losing these last 5 pounds plus about 5 more (maybe 10) and then starting over with baby #2. GL! You'll get there
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • This is so hard, but I just know we all can do it. I want to lose this weight so bad so I can be in good enough shape to have another baby and enjoy the pregnancy this time!

223712.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
This discussion has been closed.