Insanity!

Options
Anybody else out there doing the Insanity program? Just did my fit test yesterday and my first workout today. Amazing! As tough and, well, insane as it was, I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout! Any thoughts and/or tips would be appreciated.

Replies

• hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm on day two too!! So you did Plyo Cardio circuit today? I nearly gave up like 4 times today but just kept watching that clock thinking not much longer not much longer! But strangely I loved it too!! Starting to feel sore now though but I am doing other exercises as well so it might be a mix of everything!
    Add me as a friend if you like as looks like we're doing it at exactly the same time!

D xx
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I did my fit test this morning and am looking forward to tomorrow! :smile:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I'm GOING to reply here because TONSSSSSSSS OF my GOOD PALS..have done it and got BLOGS and AMAZING PICS to prove it works.. They will see it on my page and click to respond( WE ALL STALKERS LIKE THAT) ....I just think people are INSANE to do it!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I'm GOING to reply here because TONSSSSSSSS OF my GOOD PALS..have done it and got BLOGS and AMAZING PICS to prove it works.. They will see it on my page and click to respond( WE ALL STALKERS LIKE THAT) ....I just think people are INSANE to do it!!:laugh: :laugh:

Yes we stalk each others post lol
    I've done insanity twice and asylum I LOVE SHAUN your body is going to change in soo many ways! Only advice i have to not stop the dvd just keep pushing thru!