Down 10lbs

Options
I am really excited and happy for myself for a change. Weighed in today and I am down 10lbs in one month......makes me want to celebrate....maybe with a new purse or something of that nature and not with food.....

Replies

• tumblingtumbleweed
    Options
    You should, that is something to celebrate
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! You deserve to treat yourself!!!!
  • wendyc2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone...I know it is a small change but any change is a good thing....
  • Betsiz17
    Betsiz17 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Pedicure! Congratulations. 10 lbs. is a big deal!
  • knp2009
    Options
    Congrats!! I just started today and I cant wait to see my first 10lb loss, it must feel great! How often do you weigh in? I am trying to decide how often I should do it so that i dont end up discouraging myself.
  • sabulla
    Options
    Awesome! Good job! Such a great feeling!! Reward yourself. It's so well worth it!! :smile:
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm in the same boat this week. 1 month in and I've lost 11lbs. I bought myself "real" fitness walking sneakers. They make a world of diffrence and BONUS they are a reminder of where I was, where I am now, and what is to come. Keep moving forward :drinker:
  • Raine7
    Raine7 Posts: 19
    Options
    Great Job! Keep on going!
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    thats awesome!! Good for you!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That's awesome....I would go for a new purse or new shoes....you can never have enough of either one!!! :smile:
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Start with little things so it gets more worth it the more you lose! Lol.. That's just what I w ould do ;D
  • shirleybrahim
    Options
    thats brill can,t wait till am down 10 pound
  • wendyc2015
    Options
    Congrats!! I just started today and I cant wait to see my first 10lb loss, it must feel great! How often do you weigh in? I am trying to decide how often I should do it so that i dont end up discouraging myself.

I weigh once a week...usually on Tuesdays....but am going to start working harder on exercising so should see the numbers move more

Thanks everyone
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    lost.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!