Daily Check In / Challenge 6/18/09

Options
Sorry I haven't been on here posting this thread much this week. After being sick last week, I was out of the loop a little. But then on Monday I posted and only one other person posted. If there's not much interest, I don't know if I will keep starting. Let me know if you still want to see this post.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals?
Went over a little bit.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?
I decided to try eating 6 small meals rather than 3 bigger ones. It worked pretty well.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
Went to McDonalds and didn't get any fries!

What would I have done differently?
Only would've ordered 1 KFC Snacker instead of two and drank all my water.

What is today's personal goals?
Journal Every Bite, Drink my all my water.

Daily Challenge: Tomorrow is most people's weekend festivities start. Make a plan to help you stay on track for your weekend activities.

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been here either. I have been stressing a lot. My son is signing up for the Marines and as a momma, I am scared. We signed papers yesterday and he will be swearing in July 1. He still has one year of high school left until he goes to basics.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I did amazingly.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I didn't workout.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't cry in front of the Marines recruiter and embarass my son.

What would I have done differently? Rode my bike.

What is today's personal goals? Try to chill a little bit and stay in my goals but not stress too much if I don't today.
  • jess_h_2
    jess_h_2 Posts: 49
    Options
    I love this post....helps with accountability. Thanks for posting

Caved. Went over in fats. :(

I didn't procrastinate about exercising.

No sodas!!!

Watched my intake more closely.

Stay within my intake limits.
  • jenaranda
    jenaranda Posts: 32
    Options
    This is cool

yes

yes--but I think I should have worked out longer

didn't eat a brownie when my hubby brought a dozen home

worked out longer then 30 mins

to stay at the gym that extra 15mins to run
  • Nlongenecker
    Nlongenecker Posts: 765
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been here either. I have been stressing a lot. My son is signing up for the Marines and as a momma, I am scared. We signed papers yesterday and he will be swearing in July 1. He still has one year of high school left until he goes to basics.

Wow, I'm sure that is stressful! I can understand how you could be worried. Good job at keeping it together in front of the recruiter, but I'm sure you wouldn't have been the first mom that cried!

It sounds like you're doing good as far as staying on program for eating and exercising. Keep up the good work!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options

Wow, I'm sure that is stressful! I can understand how you could be worried. Good job at keeping it together in front of the recruiter, but I'm sure you wouldn't have been the first mom that cried!

It sounds like you're doing good as far as staying on program for eating and exercising. Keep up the good work!

I haven't been exercising as much as I should but work has been really crazy. I would probably feel a lot better stress wise if I did though. I will probably go for a ride or run this afternoon if it doesn't rain. Did you or are you going to sign up for the run/walk. My daugther signed up too. I was supposed to start couch to 5K this week but was too bummed. :sad: I am doing well on the food aspect though which is surprising since I tend to be a stress eater. :noway:
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    I'm glad this thread is back, I was missing everyone, and it seems to help keep us accountable.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, I stayed within Number 1 even with the piece of cheesecake

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I walked the second 3 miles last night even though I was tired

What would I have done differently? Gotten more sleep last night, body is tired

What is today's goal? Take a me break today

It's good to see everyone again and I hope things are getting better for everyone
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Mind if I join you? I need the daily accountability and affirmations.

no

:sad: no - was 700 calories over AND didn't do my planned 45 minutes of exercise biking

I'm not so proud of yesterday - but I did track everything and I'm not quitting,
    I'm proud of myself today for getting up early to do a step class at the Y at 6:45:smile:

not I allowed myself to get so hungry so that I had no control at dinnertime

stay under my calorie limit
  • bela9
    bela9 Posts: 6
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes

kind of

I didnt eat dinner number 2

excerise and not feel down n depress about someone! so mad about that!

the gym and intake carbs...way to go