weight gone crazy

Options
Over the last week ive been kinda sick and on sunday I was really sick and I weighed myself at around 9stone10lb ( quite a drop from 9st 13 the day before). On Monday night, after eating and feeling a little i weight 10ST 2!!!!
HOW is that possible? I was around 9st13 when I was normal...then radically jumped between my start weight and my lowest weight....argggh. I still feel really run down and ...ahem sorry...constipated, so i'm still hovering over the 10st mark :( even though i lost that weight through hard work.
I realise that my diet hasnt been great whilst i've been sick, so should I wait until im better again until I record it? Or has my body put on that weight to make me better and now i've got to loose it again! WAH!!
Oh also I've been drinking loads of water until sunday, and I was to ill too remember to drink my 8 glasses.

Replies

• ctriston
    ctriston Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    constipated may be the key here, not drinking as much and poorly,
    I got some sachet powder things from the chemist for constipation that gentle hydrates the bowel or something like that,,,got things back on track for me...

hormones/water retention all can cause increase...

hope you feel better soon
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    If you got yourself dehydrated, your body will hold extra water for a few days after as a precaution ( at least for me )

Also, constipation is a BIG factor. I take Miralax every day now so that I can go easily. Otherwise, its more than a few days between & a few pounds as well. Apparently, I was full of crap. ( ha ha ha )
  • fetchfury
    fetchfury Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    ergh, im feeling fine today and i'm STILL over 10st...feeling pretty discouraged now