Hello Everyone !!

Options
I just joined myfitnesspal.com and I am super psyched to be here surrounded by such inspiration :happy:

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You'll love it here.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's very addictive, but in the best kind of way!!...Happy Losing! :o)
  • JohnTR25
    JohnTR25 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Very addictive and lots of great people here ....
  • littlebean24
    Options
    Welcome!! MFP is an awesome community and full of motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • lachivis
    lachivis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined a few minutes ago. I'm also so excited to do this! I have been on so many diets in the past, but this is the first time that I'm going to count calories, so many people say that this is the way to go, so we must be in the right spot. I wish you great success!
  • Mrs_Me
    Mrs_Me Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Here's to a new beginning.
  • sharladonald
    Options
    Howdy everyone, I just joined today and I ready to lose some body fat! :>
  • Kisadore
    Options
    HI EVERYONE! I'm new as well. This is my 6th day being on myfitnesspal and like the young lady said in another post, this is ADDICTIVE in the best way! I'm really excited about this new lifestyle change! These first 6 days have been a challenge though...mostly because I want to see results IMMEDIATELY and I haven't yet, but I'm just giving it time. Any advice for the new kids on the block??
  • thedrummer1978
    thedrummer1978 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    This site is totally addicting and a ton of fun! Add me if you want!:flowerforyou:
  • Diva716
    Options
    Hello all... i've just rejoined MyFitnessPal (after dropping off for a while) and i'm looking forward to losing weight, getting healthy and feeling good! This is not going to always be easy but i'm hoping that I will find lots of encouragement from others on the site! I hope I can also be an encouragement at times to others as well! : )
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • flyinghubby
    Options
    Welcome, I am new o this site and have been tracking for 10 days now, I am scared to death to get on the scale, maybe next week, lol!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I just joined myself a little over a month ago and just LOVE! Such inspirational people with positive attitudes.
  • angigiles
    Options
    I'm new here... just joined a gym and was looking around to see what kind of support there was to help me track my calories and possibly find some encouragement... I stumbled across this site and I think I am impressed thus far! Looking forward to learning more about you all =)
  • kenmar1
    Options
    hi everyone, I joined a few days ago, from the advice of my sister, I'm looking forward to the possibility of the results, my sister has done fantastical well, so I hope to follow in her footsteps, wish me luck.........
  • ctsenos
    Options
    welcome! you will really enjoy yourself.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been here a year and still love it so :)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to all of the new people, this site is an amazing tool, I wish you all success! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    MFP is the facebook for those in the know. Lol.
    If anyone is looking for friends, send me a request.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Welcome! you'll enjoy the site !

feel free to add me :)