Wii Games

Options
What are you favorite Wii fitness games? That have shown to be worth purchasing?

Replies

• deannarey13
    Options
    Zumba has been my favorite!
  • skittles12345
    skittles12345 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Depends upon what you're looking for. I do NOT like to exercise, so anything that can entertain me a bit is good! I enjoy working out with my wii, but do struggle for good programs.

If you're new to exercising and like something 'consistent', I enjoyed 'Walk It Out'...just total walking and game playing. Not very strenuous, but it got me in the habit of exercising which was my first goal. I would add leg weight and/or wrist weights if I felt like it.

I've been using Exerbeat...again, pretty fun but not overlly strenuous. Has definitely helped me with my waist though..I like the aerobics and exer-boxing. There's also a yoga/pilates section. As you gain points, you unlock more exercises and then you can 'link' them together under My Exercises which is good. Otherwise, there's a lot of wasted time in between exercises (when you do them individually).

I also have the EAActive I and 2 (or whatever they're called). I got frustrated though because the remote wouldn't always detect my motions for certain moves..so I moved on. I did like it though when I did it.

My daughter had me buy Zumba, but I think it's too 'young' for me. It just isn't my favorite type of music/dancing. I like to like the music. I just bought 'Just Dance' to try out...had a credit at Wal-mart so I bought it. Will try it out tomorrow morning.

I have on of the Gold's Gyms..liked it ok for a bit, but don't use it anymore.

I think I've figured out that I prefer moves that are like the late 80's/early 90s step aerobics classes! :) Not too many games like that! :)

good Luck! And just keep on moving!!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    We Cheer 2 and ABBA You Can Dance. Maybe not technically fitnress games, but you can get a cardio workout with them. And they're so ridiculous it's fun.