I wish the time would go faster

Options
Anybody else feeling impatient? I'm only 3 weeks on MFP, doing all the right things, eating healthy, exercise. Getting good results (avg. 2lbs/ week) but I just feel like I wish time would go faster and I'de be further along in my journey.

Replies

• Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I feel the same, and when it's a week without loss it seems even longer
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    uh yeah I wish the time would go faster too but its been 7 months for me. So you ladies just hang in there. you're actually at the best part of your journey (the first few months are the easiest to lose weight)
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Anything worth waiting for takes time :)
    just think about the outcome!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 months in and have "ONLY" lost 22.5#... what keeps me going? "Never give up on a dream due to the amount of time it will take to accomplish it, the time will pass anyway" :flowerforyou:
  • mdtoll
    mdtoll Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a little over a month and I know exactly how you feel. I can't wait to fit back into my old jeans! Ive been trying them on once a week and I'm almost there. I got them buttoned and zipped last week but there still really tight. Hopefully in the next week or two ill be able to wear them! It's the little things that keep me motivated but i admit i really wish it would go by faster lol! good luck!