Newbie in need of support!:D

Options
I used to do this last year and never understood and ended up loosing interest! :( i've had a really confusing on off relationship with my ex and gained alot of weight from comfort eating! enough is enough tho and its time to shift the weight and become happier and positive about myself!! anyone willing to become friends please add me!:D

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Good for you for finally putting yourself first! We are here to help and support you as much as we can! I am loving the message boards, and the support on the news feed is awesome too. You can do this and figure this site out!
  • Angelkup64
    Options
    I am also new. Not sure how to add friends, but I will try to figure it out and add you.:smile:
  • Foxynova
    Options
    I am with you there, will take a bit to get used to and work around! Goodluck!:wink:
  • NubianSpirit
    NubianSpirit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you can add friends by clicking on their name, which brings you to their profile and from there you will see a button to add as friend or send a friend request. feel free to add me if you'd like.

i had be soley using the mobile app for a while, so i was missing out on the whole community aspect. i am finding that joining groups helps to keep motivated and also brings new fitness/wellness ideas into your world! plus there are user created challenges to help keep you motivated and on track!

welcome aboard!! :flowerforyou:
  • Guardien
    Guardien Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and your journey to a new you. Here's an uplifting thought for you...no matter how much weight you wish to lose, you have already made a great start by dropping 175 lbs (an approximation) of dead weight by ditching your boyfriend :-D
    You are now in the first day of the rest of your life. It's all up to you now. Make it the best it can be.
  • diana_marie8302
    diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for about 5 months or so. I'm always looking for extra support so I'll add you :) Good luck!