7.5 lbs It's a Start!

Options
Ok, my tracker is inaccurate, but that is ok? I tried to go back and put my "true" start weight because I didn't start using this until this past week.

My starting weight was 188.5 lbs, this morning I weighed in at 181.0 NOT bad 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks!!! I have been sticking to the 1200 calorie diet. What suits me best (and yes it may not be for everyone, but working for me), is Weight Watchers Breakfast and Lunch, then I cook a healthy Dinner with my husband. Tonight I had Extra Lean Steak (Bottom Round) and a HUGE green salad. Dessert was blackberries with my own concoction of a "crumble" (oatmeal, a pinch of brown sugar and crushed almonds in a mix together with blackberries, put in one of those little dessert dishes, pop in toaster oven for about 15 minutes...let cool and yum!)

Tomorrow is Superbowl and we are having people over. I'm not one bit afraid! Making low fat, low cal spinach dip. Bought low fat low carb tortillas and going to make my own chips. Hubby is roasting a turkey.. Also doing a veggie tray and low fat dip. May also do a low carb "buffalo chicken" dip...hmmmmmm Going to be a great game!!!

Enjoy all!

Replies

• abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    sounds delicious, congrats on your loss!! :flowerforyou:
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Not just a start, a GOOD start! Keep it up, love your positivity!
  • Jewelz2c
    Options
    I love the Weight Watchers foods! I usually go for a bowl of oat meal in the morning with a fruit, then a Weight Watchers meal for Lunch then cook dinner as well. What types of meals are you cooking for dinner?
  • richelle67
    Options
    Great start. You should check out skinnytaste.com if you want more recipes. I made mozzarella cheese sticks tonight and stuffed mushrooms for dinner that were located under the appetizers on the sight. They were great! Have a fun party tomorrow.
  • EAGINOCCHIO
    Options
    I love the Weight Watchers foods! I usually go for a bowl of oat meal in the morning with a fruit, then a Weight Watchers meal for Lunch then cook dinner as well. What types of meals are you cooking for dinner?
    Jewelz...

I have been doing a protein, usually a really lean beef, chicken or turkey breast w/o skin for dinner, along with a HUGE salad and a veggie. Brussel Sprouts are my favorite. I found a great low carb low fat wrap and sometimes I will have a burger (minimum 90/10 mix) with Alpine lace low fat swiss (1/2 slice) and a bunch of veggies. Sometimes I treat myself to a small potato. I'm eating carbs in the mornings and afternoons, and trying not so much at night. Oh I also HATE drinking plain water, and was a diet soda freak. LOVE the flavored waters from Great American (Walmart), they are also carbonated and I normally drink 2 liters minimum a day!
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's a fabulous start.
  • EAGINOCCHIO
    Options
    Great start. You should check out skinnytaste.com if you want more recipes. I made mozzarella cheese sticks tonight and stuffed mushrooms for dinner that were located under the appetizers on the sight. They were great! Have a fun party tomorrow.

Richelle,

So funny you said that...I JUST found that site and got my recipe for the low fat buffalo chicken. I'm using canned chicken instead. It is all solid white meat packed in water. I had made chicken salad on a whim with it one day and it was really good.

Getting ready to go over there and get a bunch of recipes, thanks!
  • Jewelz2c
    Options
    Jewelz...

I have been doing a protein, usually a really lean beef, chicken or turkey breast w/o skin for dinner, along with a HUGE salad and a veggie. Brussel Sprouts are my favorite. I found a great low carb low fat wrap and sometimes I will have a burger (minimum 90/10 mix) with Alpine lace low fat swiss (1/2 slice) and a bunch of veggies. Sometimes I treat myself to a small potato. I'm eating carbs in the mornings and afternoons, and trying not so much at night. Oh I also HATE drinking plain water, and was a diet soda freak. LOVE the flavored waters from Great American (Walmart), they are also carbonated and I normally drink 2 liters minimum a day!

We do not eat Much Beef in our house. We eat off the land litterally We raise chickens and we Eat Venision for our red meat. Most of our veggies are canned from the summer garden.. I also love Brussel sprouts Love the little Petite ones. I will have to check out That web site another friend posted something on Face book about those Chesse sticks but I was working a 10 hour day today.. So did not have time to check it out.. Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!