DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    How do i make pictures work?
    FrontJan9.jpgFrontFeb7.jpg

SideJan9.jpgSideFeb7.jpg
  • crymzen
    crymzen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think you're waist looks trimmer in the February photo. Keep it up, it's working. :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I can see a definite difference in the side view pics. Your back and stomach are smaller. Did you take measurements? Great work!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I can't tell. You're in a different position. Keep taking the images from the same points in the same position (the arms up is good I find) with preferably the same lighting! Gluck!
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yep! You are doing it!! Keep it up
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Look at your waist from the front. You have more of a shape in the thinner picture. Absolutely! I also agree with the measurements. I started that and I'm so glad I did! :smile:
  • iml0singit
    iml0singit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Most definitely! Great work!
  • aimeemusic
    aimeemusic Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!

Take measurements.....weight is not the only thing that matters. And yes...your waist is definetly changing :)

:) *thumbs up*
  • silkii_locks
    Options
    I def see a difference in your stomach and legs on both the front and side pics. Good job!!
  • sweetqui23
    sweetqui23 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you can see it more from the side in your waist keep it up we never see it were so use to being big
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference! Keep up the good work. From the side, your backside looks slimmer (woohoo!) and from the front, your waist is smaller.
  • alischilling01
    Options
    You are doing awesome! I can definitely see a difference! Keep it up!
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    yup! you're shrinking! wtg :)
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Yes! There is a difference.. I'm trying to be patient too so I totally understand! Take a look at the lower part of your tummy (I know it's a little hard to see just due to the darkness of the photo, but you will see that your tummy in the feb. pic. is in a bit and higher :-) also, your back right below your bra is improved too.. notice how the bra doesn't look tight now? Good for you! You are doing great!
  • Helened12
    Helened12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the change! You are doing great! Keep at it!
  • DLDzioba
    DLDzioba Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement guys.
  • workout86
    Options
    YEA theres a huuge difference and it only gets better keep doing what u did to do that!
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference. :)

Good job!
  • xdaysbingefree
    xdaysbingefree Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    your waist and butt are definitely smaller! Great work! :)
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yes! the waist looks smaller and firmer, great results for 1 month!over 20lb,Wow! keep up your great work!!!