My Teeth!!!

Options
I have suddenly started having issues with my teeth, I have one in particular that is causing me great pain(going to the dentist tomorrow) I'm wondering if this has anything to do with my calories reducing or my weight loss. Has anyone had any problems with their teeth since they changed up their diet??

Replies

• chaubner008
    chaubner008 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, would like to see your diary to offer a better answer but generally I would say no, there is no link there...pure coincidence. Unless you have added some highly acidic stuff to your diet or have noticed that you are having a lot of or more acid reflux or heartburn. Even at that, it can take a while for these issues to cause symptoms. But as far as some link between less calories and dental issues, I would have to say no...definetly see your dentist tomorrow but it's not like you are depriving your body so your teeth are suffering...not the case. Just my opinion, not in anyway to sub for dentists diagnosis. Keep tracking and doin what you are to create your weight loss success, congrats thus far.

If anything, a healthier lifestyle can only mean INCREASED oral health. Good for you!
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi me too. Im going to the dentist on Wednesday. I was wondering if its was because Im not eating enough calcium. Because before I would drink milk daily.
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    Make sure you are getting enough calcium and vitamin d daily.