Adding in sets??

Options
How do you add you something like abdominal crunches?

what are sets, repetitions and the weight per repetitions? I just want some clarification so I don't put it in wrong. Thanks!

Replies

• kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    The strength section doesn't have a calorie component, so it's really only a record of your workout. I use the strength section so that I remember the weights that I use on each machine, and that's about it. I usually use the 'exercise notes' section to record bodyweight exercises (or anything that isn't a machine with set weight increments) and for things like my plank (when I do it....).

If you really want to record crunches in your strength section, do 1 set, in the reps put how many you did, and enter a zero weight per rep. SO if you did 50 crunches, it would be #of sets: 1, Repetitions/Set: 50, Weight per Repetition: 0.

It's really only a record though, so use it however you like!
  • jenronan1
    jenronan1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I believe the abdominal crunches can be added under core.

Repetitions are how many times you lifted that weight for that particular exercise,
    Sets are how many times you did a particular exercise with rest between
    Weight is the weight you used.

i.e. I did 12 reps for a bicep curl with a 12 lb weight. I rested, my second set of bicep curls I did 12 reps with 12 lbs. Hope that helps!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I use "strength training" in the cardio section and log the time I spent doing it.