MFP Record Breakers

Options

Replies

• BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I saw one guy on here who lost 300 something pounds...I can't remember what his username was though. Time for me to go creep on the forums & find him.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    <-- Most Fart Jokes on MFP
    Confirmed.

Awarded!

trophy.jpg
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Confirmed.

Awarded!

trophy.jpg
    I want to thank the Academy, my 4th grade teacher for encouraging me to hone my farting and fart joke skills, and... my buddies on MFP for helping me along the way! Good night everybody! (toot)
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    <---- May be in the running for one of the most shameless flirts on MFP.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My day really isn't complete without his fart jokes...
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    I am working toward the "most calories consumed in a day" record. I have easily cleared 5,000 before.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I think it would work better as "Most Weight Percentage Lost." As there are many "smaller" people on here that in no way could lose 100-300 lbs.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I am working toward the "most calories consumed in a day" record. I have easily cleared 5,000 before.

Not proud of it, but I think I could put that away in a single meal... :embarassed:
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I hold the one for the biggest muffin top. I win.

I challenge you to a muffin top duel.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I think it would work better as "Most Weight Percentage Lost." As there are many "smaller" people on here that in no way could lose 100-300 lbs.
    43.27% lost, but I know a few people that still have me beat on that.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    43.27% lost, but I know a few people that still have me beat on that.

Damn. I will shut my mouth now. That is amazing.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I probably hold the record for fixing the most food DB entries where sodium was entered as grams instead of milligrams. grr.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Longest log in time I have is around 500 (not me, a friend) . I recall seeing one dude on here who's lost 285 lbs.

I've logged in 300 days in a row - today :)
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Does reading useless post on MFP count cause there has to be a record for that?
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    bump
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    Wow, I had to calculate my weight loss percentage b/c of this thread (I was curious) 46.71%! At goal (in 9 or so lbs) I will hit the 50% mark! That just blew me away, thanks for posting about it, that number just made my day LOL
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    The person i know with the most days is 575- so i guess you win that one Carl LOL

Robin52077

Has the most on my list.

Thanks for the recognition Carl!

Yes, I hit 700 a couple of days ago.
    However, there are TWO people on MY friends list who have me beat...

JillyBeanRuns is at 760...

LittleSpy is at 780...

They are the only two I know of personally that have me beat, though I hear there are others...
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be a stickler for a tickler (to quote seinfeld :P:P) but if people are going to compete about losing weight I really hope its in high spirits.

The only reason I feel at all compelled to say anything in this thread is that this website has been so instrumental to my weight loss and the people's journey's on them are all so inspiring and amazing but I strongly believe this site is for the individual - not for competition.

I know a couple of you already have your fingers at the ready to flame me for saying this. I don't care. I feel that strongly about it.

**EDIT** if everyone's previous posts are anything to go by, you guys are all hilarious :D
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing on everyday, maybe one day I'll be at 700+ , right now 260 in a row.

Bigdal77-(male) has lost over 200 pounds in a little over a year I believe :)