MFP Record Breakers

Options
13»

Replies

• jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be a stickler for a tickler (to quote seinfeld :P:P) but if people are going to compete about losing weight I really hope its in high spirits.

The only reason I feel at all compelled to say anything in this thread is that this website has been so instrumental to my weight loss and the people's journey's on them are all so inspiring and amazing but I strongly believe this site is for the individual - not for competition.

I know a couple of you already have your fingers at the ready to flame me for saying this. I don't care. I feel that strongly about it.

No flaming, I agree, its a personal goal for me right now, no competition. I do however admire the folks who have lost so much, and or showed commitment to keeping a daily diary..
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Maybe i hold the record for the most unread blog posts! I'm just not that interesting! :tongue:
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    on my friends list i think melgibson has 750 days. She has taught me sooo much about what maintenance is... I love the consistency and determination
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I might hold the "most replies to should i eat my exercise calories posts" title. I just can't help myself.
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I still have 85 pounds to go! *rolls eyes* :sad:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    WOW...I am so impressed....I go to Denver about once a month. The altitude kills me when I exercise. What a journey you have been on. CONGRATS BIG TIME. The one thing I notice in Denver is that the over-all population does not seem to have the obese numbers as I have in my own community.

WAY TO GO!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    The person i know with the most days is 575- so i guess you win that one Carl LOL

Robin52077

Has the most on my list.

Thanks for the recognition Carl!

Yes, I hit 700 a couple of days ago.
    However, there are TWO people on MY friends list who have me beat...

JillyBeanRuns is at 760...

LittleSpy is at 780...

They are the only two I know of personally that have me beat, though I hear there are others...

I must befriend LittleSpy and JillyBeanRuns!!!! I'm at 735 days logged.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I think I could be in the running for the most bruised forehead award.

Everytime I read a broscience post I head desk... so yeah... I do that a lot! :laugh:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    oh and on a (slightly) more serious note. If there was a category for the most genuine/caring person on MFP - I think teagin2002 would get my vote... sounds corny but if she's on your friends list you'll know why :flowerforyou:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I nominate dannylives for the most MFP accounts held.

Anyone remember them all?
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I nominate dannylives for the most MFP accounts held.

Anyone remember them all?
    eatlift!