NSV-pants size

Options
Finally decided to buy some dress pants for work last week. I was hesitant going into a store that was not W or plus size. I told my daughter I wasn't sure because this store 's clothes are cut small. I was curious though and tried on 14, thinking I would probably need a 16. I bought 2 pairs of 14's. However, this week, I went to wear them and they were a bit roomey. Today, I exchanged them for 12's!

Note to self, the accomplishments that I'm making on a daily basis, will eventually show on the scales, inches lost, and clothing size. But the daily feeling of feeling great, is the best feeling of all!

Replies

• commando67
    Options
    Well done, bet thats a great feeling - and you have earnt it!
  • marquesj
    Options
    That is great and also very encouraging! Thanks for sharing!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Sometimes we forget that our body is changing, even if the number on the scale isn't.

Keep up the great work!
  • Miriai
    Miriai Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Sometimes we forget that our body is changing, even if the number on the scale isn't.

Keep up the great work!
    This is so true! Its hard to remember it, or even keep your spirits up when you do remember it!

Thats a great job with those pants! I can't wait for the (hopefully near) day when I too exchange my 14s for 12s!