Small nsv

Options
I can cross my legs! I have not been able to cross my legs for quite a while. I can comfortably cross from left to right, and almost can from right to left. I know it sounds stupid, but to me it means I am making progress. It means my thighs are no longer battling for space..:blushing:

Replies

• durhamity
    durhamity Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That is no small nsv! That is awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • rubyosburn
    rubyosburn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is a great NSV!
  • fitnoflab
    Options
    That's great! Doesn't sound stupid at all! All achievements are to be celebrated! And the more often we stop and notice positive changes along the way, the more often we are motivated and succeed. Yay you!:drinker:
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    congrats! that's awesome!!!
  • TriciaMaina
    Options
    I hear you on your excitement! lol I have to do all kind of shifting around in my seat to cross my legs. It'll be nice when I don't have to do that haha Congratulations!! :)
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Wahoo! It's the little things...:flowerforyou:
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have been crossing my feet for so long, I was just tickled to discover my new talent!:happy:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Great NSV x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!