Very confused. Please help!

Options
Hey everyone,
I just read somewhere, that in my fitness goals where they ask me how much I plan to exercise a day, I entered 6 days a week for about an hour each. I read that since I've already added this, I don't need to enter my workout on my dairy each day. I was under the impression that I need to log in my workout each day, irrespective of the fact that I already mentioned that in my fitness goals.

So please tell me, do I not log in the exercise I do each day since I have already written it in my fitness goal?? Or do I continue to log it?

Thanks so much!

Replies

• cesmith5
    Options
    you'll need to log the exercise. the goal is just that - a goal. once you've logged the exercise you can eat back some of the calories!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Agree with above. The fitness goal calories serve no known purpose. Only the exercise you log day to day is used in any calculations.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    yes log, it estimates how many calories you should burn doing 6 work outs a week for an hour to lose the amount of weight you want.

It's a goal for you to see everyday and encourage you to get there everyday. So go hard and enjoy some of the benefits of working out :drinker:
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    You still log all your exercise - what you have entered is just your goals - so you can see how your actuals track against your goals....
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I don't get the purpose of the exercise goals during set-up either.
  • vanilakitten
    vanilakitten Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks so much. :)
  • jazzykay1971
    Options
    I always log my exercise every single day!