Let's try this again. Returning from Weight Watchers

Options
Hello, My name is Harry. I live in Souhtern California. I am an actor and I am working on losing weight so I don't look absolutely huge on screen. I have seen myself lately on screen and it is really not a pretty picture. Especially knowing what I used to look like before I hit my 30's and now 40's. I don't expect and definitely don't want to look like I did in high school. I look back at some of my pictures from my senior year and fall out laughing. I was skinny and thought I was all Mr. muscles back then. Anyway, I have a goal of losing about 73lbs which would put me at around 235. I am 6'4" so I figure that should be a good weight at 43.

Replies

• caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Hey Harry, welcome :) My fitness pal is a great tool for support and tips, advice, etc

Best of luck :)
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Harry,

I have just returned from Weight Watchers too, I found it very hard to follow and easy to fall off of the wagon. Have they changed your system to Pro Points too?

Welcome back to MFP! :smile:

Sam
  • harrywilliams
    Options
    Hi Sam,
    Actually they call them plus points here in the U.S. but yeah, I think it's the same thing. I actually lost around 20lbs with them but like you said it's hard to follow and very easy to fall off the wagon. I returned here and found alot has changed in the past two years. So here's hoping.
  • harrywilliams
    Options
    Thanks Dannii.
  • harrywilliams
    Options
    Thank you caramkoala.
  • broaders415
    broaders415 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm just starting this also been a long time served ww follower but thought I'd try something new. Good luck
  • harrywilliams
    Options
    Good luck to you too broaders415.