Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's your Myers-Briggs Personality and Current Occupation

Replies

• fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    ENFJ - I'm in computer programming and Biotechnology. I'm starting a PhD in the fall in Bioinformatics research.
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    INFJ- writer :)
  • sms1986
    sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
    INTP and currently unemployed.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,021 Member
    INTJ - accountant and controller/CFO of a medical malpractice insurance company
  • margo36
    margo36 Posts: 222 Member
    I'm an ENTJ and I'm a retired Project Manager
  • ENFJ and I am a stay at home mom:)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    I'm an INFP and I'm a creative director at a university. It's a good fit. :-)
  • AlmstHvn
    AlmstHvn Posts: 376 Member
    IN__ ... Clearly I & N, but then the T-F and P-J are pretty balanced. Figures, I never have really fit into one box or another :D
    I'm a software developer/analyst - so it works for me. I do design then build, then train -- jumping back and forth across the "fences"
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    INTJ - Business Intelligence Analyst
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    I'm an ENTP and I"m a teacher. :)

I'm also an ENTP and I'm a writer
  • INFP and I'm a meeting/event planner.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    ESTJ - Mid-Atlantic Director, Excelsior Investment Group
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    ISFJ. I work in various nursing positions on an orthopedic floor at the hospital.
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    I'm an ENTJ and I'm a retired Project Manager

My husband is an ENTJ and an IT program manager. It fits in a lot of ways, except having to deal with some of the inefficient bureaucracy, lol
  • kag1526
    kag1526 Posts: 210 Member
    Its been a while since I took it but I believe it was INTJ and I'm a Software/Systems engineer.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,701 Member
    ESFJ- Sales and Service manager for the family lawnmower shop. Been a restaurant manager, and day care provider for children and adults.
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    ISFP & I'm an Administrative Assistant at a local Wesleyan University :)
  • ENFP, Photographer, Caterer, Fabric/Blanket designer, Mum
  • INFJ, Controls/Systems Design Engineer
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Haven't taken it in probably 20 years, but at that point I was an ISTJ. Possibly a little closer to ESTJ these days, but I have no proof. Manufacturing/Process Engineer.