Sharing the schedule your personal trainer set up for you

Options
Hey guys, if you work out with a personal trainer, could you share the schedule your personal trainer set up for you? I know each schedule is personalized by a person's goal, routine and likes, but it might give the rest of us some inspiration.

Thanks!

Replies

• inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a good idea. I don't have a personal trainer though, but am interested in other people's trainings.
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Please don't! People like me will have a heart attack looking at how much they are wasting your time! Just kidding...but not really. I will be writing soon about what makes a good trainer. I know some people just need someone to watch them and make sure they don't stop doing whatever it is they are doing, no matter how illogical, ill-formed, potentially dangerous and/or physiologically unsound.... but to me, 99% of trainers don't have a clue what they are doing, which to me is just supervising or ordering, not training. That whole "my trainer kicked my butt, I'm so sore today" response means nothing to me other than you did alot of something your'e not used to. But hey that's just me. it will be interesting to see. I don't mean to be a debby downer. Hopefully we all have that 1% upper advanced trainer! I mean 50% of my websites focus is/will be on denouncing typical fitness industry nonsense.
  • jotapaula
    jotapaula Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I still think seeing what other people who have the same goals as me and who have similar weight have done and liked the results from working with a personal trainer.

I have noticed that the exercise plans I have seen try to do several different exercises during the week, versus people who exercise on their own tend to do one or two (like me).