Inches lost/new boots!

Options
Ralstonk2
Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
So I've been losing weight and just recently kinda stopped in the past week or so which is okay. But I haven't measured myself since October. And since then it's really only been dieting because I've maybe worked out 10 times since October but it's going to start changing now! So I measured myself this morning! I've lost 1" off my left thigh, 3" off my hips (thought this would never happen!) and 2" off my waist! I'm pretty excited about it and I'll take it! So that is definitely great motivation for myself!

And I have really big calves, always wanted boots that went up to my knees or close to it but never found a pair that fit. Well last night went to DSW and bought a pair that's only a few inches from my knee and they fit perfect! I'm showing them off today with a sweater dress at work! Go me! And there's a little extra room at the top of the boot.

So I'm feeling pretty good right now!

I've lost 47lbs total and I have 17 more to go! All together I will lose 64lbs in 2 1/2 years! Slowly and keeping it off!

Replies

• DeterminedToLoseWeight
    Options
    That's amazing girl!! You are so dedicated....I wish I could have as much motivation as you!!!! Your doing great :):) Keep it up!!!
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Really good work! You should be very proud.
  • Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    Yay. I love boots like that, but have the same problem you had. Something to look forward to next winter for myself :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!