I'm new to posting too!

Options
I have been with MFP for 7 weeks today and I think this has been the easiest way for me ever to lose weight. It has become a game for me to see what all I can eat but stay within my daily allowance. I think I have only gone over my allowance on calories 3 days since I started. The most important thing? It has been working!

Replies

• madair801
    madair801 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm new also and so far it has been working and it is very easy to use. I know what you mean about trying to push your limits and actually you can eat quite a bit if you plan right. It is amazing! Great to have you on board!
  • volsfan069
    Options
    I had pizza last night for dinner. It was the delight pizza from Papa Murphy's and was really great!

Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • volsfan069
    Options
    Thank you so much! I have lost 15 pounds (as of this morning) and I have some more to go but I do think I can make it!