Holiday pounds not coming off

Options
Is anyone else dealing with this? I still worked out...not as much for the 2 weeks we were out of town for the holiday....but ran etc. We ate a bunch...can't deny that. BUT back January 1 at home and back to working out a ton and watching all my food. And I'm not losing any of what I gained. I figured once I got back on the wagon I'd get back to my normal. Why would that be? Anyone else?

Replies

• nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I've finally started seeing progress in the past 2 weeks. I had a 4 pound gain in the month of Nov-Dec that I never logged and I'm hoping I can finally show a loss in the next week. I have been working out a lot though and eating mostly home-prepared meals. I also feel like it took longer than it should have to shed the pounds ;( but i guess at least my body is back in loss mode for now
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    thats great! I started losing it...and then it came back on again. Very frustrating!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    gained weight over the holidays too because of not counting calories and slacking on workouts. it took me awhile to see those pounds gone but i'm back and i'm glad the holidays are far off now!!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I am debating on whether or not I want to change my ticker to reflect it. I do great all week long and start losing it again and then the weekends come and I screw it all up. I guess I'm still in holiday mode! :(