New Memeber...would love encouragement!

Options
Hey Everyone,
My name is Samantha. I am from Fargo, ND. I am new to MFP and love it so far. I had NO idea how horribly I was eating until I started tracking on here. I am amazed at how east it really is to start eating better. I have two small babies (16 months and 4 months) so I am trying to get off some baby weight. Encouragement always helps and would appreciate any support anyone is willing to give. My goal is to just feel comfortable in my bathing suit this summer so I can swim with my little girl! Wish me luck!!

Take care and happy calorie counting everyone!

Replies

• AnCus
    AnCus Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi Samantha!

You can do it! I knew how awful it was to put so many calories and delicious foods into my body, but I couldn't resist the urge. I just signed up yesterday and I to love MFP so hopefully I will have the power to continue this journey. I like seeing what I am eating and modifying it so I don't go over my caloric intake! Get healthy and stay healthy for those beautiful babies. I have an 11 year old and I only wish I had started earlier in her life. I feel now as if I missed out on so much. Many days at the park (she had to go with someone else because I was just to tired from honestly just being obese). Sad to say, but it is a reality for me and now that I look back my biggest fear is coming true. I always said I wanted to be able to run around with my daughter and play with her, but my weight has been a stumbling block. Today however I am encouraged to keep on renewing my mind daily. For me Mind, Body, and Spirt are my goals!

Do it for you and the one's you love!