Options

Replies

• hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Deep-fried Oreo

deepfried-oreos-sweet-suit.jpg

I've had one of these.

Yes, they taste every bit as good as they look. However, this picture is missing the powdered sugar topping.

Better?

deep-fried-oreos.jpg
  • drellbell
    Options
    I'm definitely need to have one of these before I die. What are your bucket list foods?

donutburger.jpg

Im confused :huh:
    I want one even though the picture kinda grosses me out
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    tumblrl101h7hnm51qzvnxp.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    The "BIG FATTY" Challenge

*3 pounds of gyro meat on a big 14 oz. pita with lettuce, tomato, onion and sauce. If you can eat it within one hour it is on us! We will give you a T-shirt with your picture placed on the wall of fame. If you lose, pay up $29. You must eat it alone, although cheerleaders are allowed. Bring your “A” game, we hope you are hungry!

fatty-406x327.jpg
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options

gelato.jpg

Gelato is amazing!! Pistachio is my fav!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I have on my bucket list to travel to places that are famous for their foods and eat them there. First on the list is Philly for cheesesteaks! Then maybe New Orleans Gumbo, NY for cheesecake, etc. :)

FWIW, my wife was not impressed with Philly cheesesteaks
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    A bbq in america. A proper one... Apparantly you guys do it the best! X
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    ANd on my list: the Jum-baco! Yes, from the Jack-in-the-Box commercials.. I will have you... one day!

I am not anti-fast food, but Jack-in-the-Box is disgusting
  • oceanchristy
    Options
    mine isn't as extravagant as a donut cheeseburger, i just love those mini doughnuts you get at fairs etc....
    I think if i ever snap they'll find me in a big vat of mini doughnuts... lol
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely need to have one of these before I die. What are your bucket list foods?

donutburger.jpg

Wow... really??? I wonder how that tastes

OK, I admit, I tried one and it wasn't good at all. The sweet taste of a donut followed by the burger.......... not so good. But I was at the state fair.... everyone was doing it.......... see, what had happened was................
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

gelato.jpg

Gelato is amazing!! Pistachio is my fav!

Wow! Looks amazing! Especially the chocolate and I'm not usually an ice cream fan. X
  • Jacinta130
    Options
    Poutine, i used to have this alot over in Canada, don't know if you can get it anywhere else in the world but i could eat that stuff all day, definately on my bucket list :happy:
  • UponThisRock
    Options

*3 pounds of gyro meat on a big 14 oz. pita with lettuce, tomato, onion and sauce. If you can eat it within one hour it is on us! We will give you a T-shirt with your picture placed on the wall of fame. If you lose, pay up $29. You must eat it alone, although cheerleaders are allowed. Bring your “A” game, we hope you are hungry!

fatty-406x327.jpg

Pretty sure I can knock that down
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    ANd on my list: the Jum-baco! Yes, from the Jack-in-the-Box commercials.. I will have you... one day!
    I second this!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options

donutburger.jpg

Wow... really??? I wonder how that tastes

OK, I admit, I tried one and it wasn't good at all. The sweet taste of a donut followed by the burger.......... not so good. But I was at the state fair.... everyone was doing it.......... see, what had happened was................

I'm dubious, but think I'd have to try it if I came across one x
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options

fatty-406x327.jpg
    I wonder what I'll do for the other 50 minutes?
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    A bbq in america. A proper one... Apparantly you guys do it the best! X

There no one type of "American" bbq.

You could start a civil war over sauce alone.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

donutburger.jpg

I think this would appeal to those who love the combination of sweet/salty. Like chocolate covered pretzels.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

fatty-406x327.jpg

Pretty sure I can knock that down

From an article from last November

"So far, nine people have finished the challenge and about 200 have failed."
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options

donutburger.jpg
    What diet???? STRAIGHT UP making these...lmao