Not new to MFP but looking for running friends

Options
2»

Replies

• hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just started back up running again last month, and I am on the 5th week of Couchto5k. I beefed up my workout, and I am doing 3 days of C25k, and 2 days of elliptical x-training. Feel free to add me :)
  • DisneyMommy
    Options
    I'm a runner. I've done many 1/2 marathons and 4 fulls. Love it! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I love talking to others about running. It's a great sport. :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Friend request sent! I :heart: to run, and currently training for my first marathon!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP
    there's a group for running folks on MFP
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/47-happy-feet-runners-unite
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I hated running my whole life, but, after two knee surgeries, I got hooked. Ran two full marathons, several Halfs, and it is my predominant cardio exercise. Good luck.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    You can also go to the "Groups" tab on MFP and search for "runners" or "running". I just did and found over 3 pages of groups for people with different running goals, challenges, etc. Good luck!
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me too! I love running and am working on improving my time and distance :smile:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I do not yet consider myself a runner but have been working on it since April last year, I have done several 5K's and have decided to up the ante this March and go for my first 8K.

Fellow runner friends are always welcome, everyone feel free to add me :happy:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner...well I'm getting back into it. Mostly doing it on the treadmill now because I hate the snow and cold and in my area of Canada there's plenty of it this time of year. Feel free to add me fellow runners!

I am in Canada as well and thankfully we haven't had to deal with much snow this year so far and fairly decent temps as well with only the odd week here and there of very cold temps. So far I have managed to suck it up and not miss to many running days, thankfully cause I just can't run on a treadmill :sad:
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Runner training for first half marathon in May. :bigsmile:
  • I just started doing the couch to 5k program, so I'd love some running friends as well! Feel free to add me too!
  • ZumbaTriad
    ZumbaTriad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am so NOT a runner ... but I try! I've run a few 5k's and I'm training for my first half marathon in May and am getting nervous! Feel free to add me!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to run, I sent you a friend request! :smile:
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend adds!!! You all rock!
  • josieandcasper
    josieandcasper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow lots of runners! That is great :) Feel free to add me. I did my first 5k in Moncton last Oct and planning on doing the Bluenose in May. I will try for a 10K this October but need to get back at it!!!!
    Happy running
  • kaybelmore
    Options
    Been running almost 1.5 years now, I've done 1 5K and i am training for a 10K this summer maybe half marathon by fall :D

Feel free to add <3
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm fairly new to running too and ran my first 5K in November 2011. Doing less now that it's winter, but plan to re start C25K in spring then add Bridge to 10K after.