Bucket List Foods: Donut Bacon Cheeseburger

Options

Replies

• DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that donut bacon cheeseburger made me sick just reading the name :(
  • ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    Krispy Kreme Red Velvet donut... it's seasonal and I missed it! :(

celebrate-the-joy-and-festiveness-of-the-season.jpg

Also, I want to try gelato. Never had it before and have only heard good things.

gelato.jpg

I live in Germany and spent 10 days in Italy. Gelato is amazing!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely need to have one of these before I die. What are your bucket list foods?

donutburger.jpg

I think that this might make you die..........lol!

LOL
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Loooove gelato....so much better than ice cream...unless the ice cream is from cold stone.
  • jacs20
    Options
    I am from where the Horseshoe originated. It's a slice of bread, choice of meat (hamburger usually), fries and then cheese sauce. People around there love them!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely need to have one of these before I die. What are your bucket list foods?

donutburger.jpg

The should have flipped the donuts so the glaze was on the inside and could mix and melt into the cheese.

I'd have to say peach pie, it would literally send me into anaphylactic Shock/anaphylaxis and I would die. I win.
  • ocstace
    ocstace Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    They make sugar free gelato...it's great!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I am from where the Horseshoe originated. It's a slice of bread, choice of meat (hamburger usually), fries and then cheese sauce. People around there love them!!!

It looked super good...and i love cheese...LOL and meat and potatoes
  • jacalou
    jacalou Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Poutine, i used to have this alot over in Canada, don't know if you can get it anywhere else in the world but i could eat that stuff all day, definately on my bucket list :happy:

Ah, Poutine... a true Québecois treat... often attempted to be replicated, but never as good as the ones from a small, greasy spoon in Québec... along with Montreal smoked-meat (which you can truly only get in Montreal - regardless of what they are claiming). For those of you who don't know, poutine is French fries covered in curd cheese and super hot gravy, so the cheese gets all melty... uuummm... may have to change my food diary today! I love my province!
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I have on my bucket list to travel to places that are famous for their foods and eat them there. First on the list is Philly for cheesesteaks! Then maybe New Orleans Gumbo, NY for cheesecake, etc. :)

FWIW, my wife was not impressed with Philly cheesesteaks

First time I was in Philly, I was unimpressed with the cheesesteaks. A Philly native friend of mine said, "Something went wrong, then." Next trip to Philly, we went to the corner where Geno's and Pat's are across from each other and got cheesesteaks at Pat's, wid whiz...

O.O

I am a total convert now. There ain't nuthin like that in the WORLD!
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Deep-fried Oreo

deepfried-oreos-sweet-suit.jpg

I had one of these at th TX state fair- AMAZING!
  • bradl78
    Options
    LMAO
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    :love:
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    Gelato is beyond amazing. They do have the fruit ones and it is much healthier. I admit that I do splurge on Gelato sometimes.

I also bake so I am always around baked goods.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    The "BIG FATTY" Challenge

*3 pounds of gyro meat on a big 14 oz. pita with lettuce, tomato, onion and sauce. If you can eat it within one hour it is on us! We will give you a T-shirt with your picture placed on the wall of fame. If you lose, pay up $29. You must eat it alone, although cheerleaders are allowed. Bring your “A” game, we hope you are hungry!

fatty-406x327.jpg

Yes, please. I'll take that challenge *drool*

Love me some donair.
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    I would love a vegitarion curry served on a banana leaf somewhere in South India.

bush_doing_it_wrong_1.jpg

LMFAO!!!!
    that bacon cheeseburger w/ fried egg between 2 grilled cheese i saw on MVF in atlanta!!!!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    The "BIG FATTY" Challenge

*3 pounds of gyro meat on a big 14 oz. pita with lettuce, tomato, onion and sauce. If you can eat it within one hour it is on us! We will give you a T-shirt with your picture placed on the wall of fame. If you lose, pay up $29. You must eat it alone, although cheerleaders are allowed. Bring your “A” game, we hope you are hungry!

fatty-406x327.jpg

Pretty sure I can knock that down

From an article from last November

"So far, nine people have finished the challenge and about 200 have failed."

most people are quitters
  • jacs20
    Options
    http://www.roadfood.com/Photos/8571.jpg

Tried to find photo of a horseshoe. Can't get pic to work
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Poutine, i used to have this alot over in Canada, don't know if you can get it anywhere else in the world but i could eat that stuff all day, definately on my bucket list :happy:

I make my own every once in a while soooo yummy
  • bubblywine
    bubblywine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well, something must be working because none of these things appeal to me at all. In fact, rather gross and repulsive! Well, maybe a spoonful of that gelato would go down.