Bucket List Foods: Donut Bacon Cheeseburger

Options

Replies

• Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OK just throw all of the above options on a buffet and I'm in. Also add the new Jack in the Box Bacon milkshake.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    the bacon turtle i just cant post a picture

bacon-cheese-turtle-burger.jpg
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    All of y'all who are into your deep-fried fair food need to make a pilgrimage to Scotland, home of the deep-fried everything.
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I came into this forum post feeling full from my delicious omelet. Now I'm hungry again. Darn you all! lol
  • andreacord
    Options
    I think I'll pass on the deep fried oreo, but I saw a cookie recipe that's an oreo with chocolate chip cookie dough wrapped around it and baked .. definitely one of those. And the biggest red velvet cupcake I can find. Hellooo cheat day. :laugh:
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Poutine....................... oh how I miss you.

I gave up french fries for the month of February.

I think I'll add gravy to that donut bacon cheeseburger.

Willpower.......... where are you going? Please come back!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    here ya go
    8571.jpg

Tried to find photo of a horseshoe. Can't get pic to work
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    **wiping drool off my keyboard**

......think I just gained 5 pounds by daydreaming of eating all of it, at least once!! :blushing:
  • nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options

gelato.jpg

Gelato is amazing!! Pistachio is my fav!

omg...this one place in ny here has the FERRERO ROCHER gelato....you know those hazelnut chocolates in gold foil. seriously to die forrrr
  • hagamivida
    Options
    I would love a vegitarion curry served on a banana leaf somewhere in South India.

bush_doing_it_wrong_1.jpg

Actually, i am with the OP on this. Never would I eat the other foods - makes me want to vomit thinking about it. Authentic curry with naan? Yes, please! In Inda? Yes, please!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely need to have one of these before I die. What are your bucket list foods?

donutburger.jpg

Im confused :huh:
    I want one even though the picture kinda grosses me out

Ha! Me too! The pic looks disgusting...but...maybe I would like it?
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Pizza burger ?
    848542_f520.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    The "BIG FATTY" Challenge

*3 pounds of gyro meat on a big 14 oz. pita with lettuce, tomato, onion and sauce. If you can eat it within one hour it is on us! We will give you a T-shirt with your picture placed on the wall of fame. If you lose, pay up $29. You must eat it alone, although cheerleaders are allowed. Bring your “A” game, we hope you are hungry!

fatty-406x327.jpg

Pretty sure I can knock that down

From an article from last November

"So far, nine people have finished the challenge and about 200 have failed."

most people are quitters

I have no doubt I could have done it when I was in my early 20s. Not sure I could do it now. Of course I would never attempt it unless they would adjust it somehow to exclude the tomatos & onions. Replace those with more meat, lettuce and sauce, and I would consider trying it.
  • sgutteridge
    Options
    For me it's the cream egg. As a (recovered) chocoholic I'm not meant to eat it but soooooo miss them.....

Picture18.jpg

.....I'll take the middle one please.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    ready?......
    seafood.jpg

marsbar.jpg

chipscurrysauce.jpg

burger.jpg

nachos.jpg

cheesecake-1.jpg
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    How sad is it that I can't think of a single thing to put on my bucket list of foods? I can't think of anything I've wanted to try and haven't already, though I'm sure there are yummy foods out there I don't know about.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    The "BIG FATTY" Challenge

*3 pounds of gyro meat on a big 14 oz. pita with lettuce, tomato, onion and sauce. If you can eat it within one hour it is on us! We will give you a T-shirt with your picture placed on the wall of fame. If you lose, pay up $29. You must eat it alone, although cheerleaders are allowed. Bring your “A” game, we hope you are hungry!

fatty-406x327.jpg

Pretty sure I can knock that down

From an article from last November

"So far, nine people have finished the challenge and about 200 have failed."

most people are quitters

I have no doubt I could have done it when I was in my early 20s. Not sure I could do it now. Of course I would never attempt it unless they would adjust it somehow to exclude the tomatos & onions. Replace those with more meat, lettuce and sauce, and I would consider trying it.

3lbs of meat just doesn't sound insurmountable. I've done close to 2lbs of chicken breast at a time and didn't break a sweat, I regularly eat over 1.5 lbs at a time.
  • jadesta55
    Options
    wow! I just want a good *kitten* cake with chocolate,nuts and peanut butter
  • Linkedkube
    Options
    Yes please. Donut Bacon Cheeseburger

A Luther?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely need to have one of these before I die. What are your bucket list foods?

donutburger.jpg

This made my heart skip a beat... and not in a good way....