weighing in

Options
How often do you weigh yourself and why?

Replies

• carrief_ufl
    Options
    Every morning...not the best thing to do but weighing is my daily 'crack'. I always make sure to remember other indicators as well..fit of clothes, things my body can do now that it couldn't 5 weeks ago, how much easier it is to carry my 4 year old....
  • kschudy
    Options
    Every morning, just to keep in check, but I only log once a week.
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Once a week, same day, time and clothes to update this site. I do check once in a while in the morning just to make sure not gaining. Beware though you do change a little each day so don't go by this it may drive you crazy.
  • gipper_86
    gipper_86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week, first thing in the morning before I eat anything.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every monday, as soon as I wake up, with no clothes on! ;) Its pretty funny...Sunday nights always feel like Christmas Eve! I can't wait to go to bed so I can wake up in the morning and open presents!! Or in this case, get on the scale! lol
  • Jessi40
    Jessi40 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    ok, I' ve been weighing sporadically so far, but I think I'm going to go with Wed and Sat. I like the idea of daily check ins; but I'm afraid I will get obsessed and not be ok with 1/2 water one day or something. I'd like to wait like a month and have a huge surprise; but I don't think I can even wait a week much less a month.
  • zanmarie
    zanmarie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing twice a week for now. Once a week drives me crazy.