NO vacation weight gain

Options
I am super excited to say that during my Florida vacation with my teenage sons i DID NOT gain any weight. I didn't lose any, but that is fine. I worked out each day and stayed active with swimming and touring the area, walking to the rec room two blocks away to work out and not indulging in late night pizza feasts. I did have rolls and m&m's but budgeted the junk in with the good. I was dreading today's weigh in and am now so stoked to know i did not completely FAIL at vacation. I know I got this now! *big smile*

Replies

• ShelbyBeck414
    Options
    YAY!! You deserve to have a BIG SMILE!! What great motivation, and now you KNOW that you can DO THIS!!! So awesome!
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great motivation!!!! I am going to Hawaii next week and I've been worrying about negating the little progress I made. Lots of pool time and maybe a light workout if I feel like it is my plan.
  • dsoucy03
    Options
    Great job!!!
    Isn't it cool knowing that you have the discipline to say no to all the temptation that is out there?
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Peru in a month or so. I'm hoping to make more progress so that I can have the motivation not to backslide while I'm there!
  • mcbadyna
    Options
    That is awesome. Good Job! Hopefully I can do that too. Leaving for Vegas then Cancun, 2 weeks away from home cooked meals, oh no....... :happy:
  • dsoucy03
    Options
    Will you be cruising or flying?
    Cruising is rough, there is so much food available all the time.
    Hawaii is easy, get out to the beach and spend some time boogie boarding. It's fun and will burn up some calories.
  • EJsMummy26
    EJsMummy26 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Gives you hope, that at the end you can hold your own! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!