Favorite water enhancer?

Options
What is your favorite water enhancer out there?

..btw i saw i commercial for MiO energy, I looked it up and the few reviews I saw said it tasted like cough syrup.. But the Green Thunder flavor does sound pretty good!

Replies

• Desteria
    Desteria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I drank MiO for a bit, but found out that they kept giving me horrible migraines due to the artificial sweetener they have in it. So watch out if your sensitive to any artificial sweeteners.
  • Jamie320
    Options
    I have yet to find a water enhancer that I like and isn't bad for you. Thus my favorite resolution is carbonated water with a squeeze of lemon or lime.
  • ojlacox
    ojlacox Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have found MiO peach tea is my favorite. Still have alot of flavors yet to try.
  • niknanette
    Options
    I like crystal light pure. It's delicious and not artificial. Sweetened with sugar and truvia. 30 calories a packet so I don't drink it all day.

I also use a few drops grapefruit or lime essential oil. So yummy! And good for you. The calories are negligible.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    lemon slices.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Kool-aid!!
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    I bought MIO last week for the first time. I got the fruit punch flavor and it's really good. I will definitely buy it again.
  • Scottnichola
    Options
    Ice
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    Cucumber slices in ice cold water is awesome, really refreshing!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I like the fruit punch Mio...the rest aren't very good.

Oh, and stevia and lime are pretty tasty too. But let it set in the fridge for a bit before you drink it so the stevia can dissolve.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Ice

This^
  • ELIZACAY236
    ELIZACAY236 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Crystal light ENERGY wild strawberry and grape. 10 calories per packet bit I only use 1 packet per 32 oz. My favorite so far! :)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    my refrigerator filter...
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    cucumber slices.
  • seaglass2
    Options
    lots of ice, lemon, lime, even frozen strawberries - I don't use artificial stuff
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have pretty much tried ALL the Mio water enhancers. I stick with Berry Pomegranate, Strawberry Watermelon and Peach Mango. I use the Mio Energy Black Cherry flavor on days I skip my morning coffee.

I also use the mio in my plain greek yogurt.. DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELISH.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Lemons, oranges, limes, ice...sometimes cucumber and mint if I'm feeling particularly posh.

Mio and most other "enhancers" give me HORRIBLE migraines and make me wish I were dead.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    We are very lucky because our tap water tastes great where I live. It's not the same in nearby cities - or even some neighborhoods. But I like tap when it doesn't taste funny. I always check the hotel water when traveling. If the water from the tap tastes fine (and it does half the time) I'll use up one bottled water from the room and keep refilling it from the sink.

As far as actual taste enhancers, lemon and lime are OK, but cucumber is surprisingly really cool to me - especially with really cold water.
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    fresh, clean water doesn't need enhancing imo. i usually don't like the taste of the 'crystal light'-type stuff out there. lemon or orange juice is good on occasion.
  • AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Junior Mints -- frozen, of course.