HELP! Celeb Slim and *whispers* Constipation

Options
My diet was going very slow so I started the celeb slim last Monday. The first few days where great and I was shedding pounds but then I got "bunged up"! According to my scales today I have put 5 pound back on! Cant beleive it. I can only think its because I just can't go! I went to the chemist today and bought some Fybogel but nothing is stirring as yet. What can I do!!!!

Replies

• 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    Every evening I take 1000-2000 mg of vit C and I can usually go by morning. No fiber supplements or anything have ever been helpful for me. I would talk to your dr before starting that though. I also take a flax oil supplement that is supposed to help.
  • Anisima
    Options
    My cousin with similar problems told me that he found on http://constipationtreatments.info/ the help for his problems.I heard the tips from here are very goo to combat constipation problems.
    I hope this helps.
  • lsuk78
    lsuk78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I could just cry. Ive been really really good on my diet and havent slipped at all. How have I put 5lb back on.
  • rtell
    rtell Posts: 27
    Options
    I have found dulcoease tablets useful, they are not a laxative as such, but 'soften' everything up (TMI). Also make sure you are drinking loads of water. Is it a high protein diet? you will need to introduce more fruit and veg ongoing.