Replies

• 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    :noway: now that's gansta!
  • McPenguin
    Options
    That child's fingernails are filthy!

WTF?! THAT'S what you take from the picture? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too creepy for words. That's what that is. TOO. Freakin'. CREEPY.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    That child's fingernails are filthy!
    He is eating a spider as a snack. My guess is hygiene falls a couple of notches in terms of importance. LOL

Well, I hope he washed his hands before he ate that spider. He could get pinworms, and that's no laughing matter.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    uh_wtf_gif.gif
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD. I can't believe he actually ate that thing! Gross!!!!!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A dead spider always makes me happy. What he did with it afterward is his own business.
    Hope he got some good nutrition out of it.
  • srdeaver
    srdeaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's so nasty! If that was my only choice for food, I'd be a size 0!!
  • sco8462
    Options
    What was the calorie/protein count? Might be worth considering. I think I'm sticking to actual crab meat for now.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1qWq41nuse6TC0JfnWlnJfV8LYHPwl_sH1NUsL43G0rv8YehErw
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I knew better than to click on a topic like that. But I did it anyway.

You cannot unsee what you have seen.

p.s. FWIW I have always thought crabs and lobsters were like spiders that live in the sea. They gross me out, too.
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    As long as he cooked it. It probably did taste like crab.........I want to do like Anthony Zimmer..........not the bugs so much, but go to exotic places and eat the street food..........don't care if its cat, dog or rat......as long as its cooked and tastes good:bigsmile: Food is food is food......lol!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    What was the calorie/protein count? Might be worth considering. I think I'm sticking to actual crab meat for now.
    Depends on if you eat the exoskeleton.
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad. I have two lovely tarantulas that have been with me for about 8 years. I had more, but they only live so long. Pooper and Paulette are beautiful, and I could never imaging eating them. Of course, I think cows are beautiful, too, and I eat them. Then again, no cow was ever raised on my desk. If it had been, I probably wouldn't eat it either.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    It is known that those spiders have magical powers. I tried one once and became a real life spiderman. Plus they pack a huge amount of protein. Grow muscles Grow
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    And my son had the nerve to complain that I wouldn't give him Doritos for a snack today. Hmmm, I think I will show him this.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    This makes me sad. I have two lovely tarantulas that have been with me for about 8 years. I had more, but they only live so long. Pooper and Paulette are beautiful, and I could never imaging eating them. Of course, I think cows are beautiful, too, and I eat them. Then again, no cow was ever raised on my desk. If it had been, I probably wouldn't eat it either.
    If I had 2 tarantulas on my desk, I would burn down my whole house. It's the only way to be sure.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My oh my! I think i peed my pants a little on that one! WTF!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    If I had 2 tarantulas on my desk, I would burn down my whole house. It's the only way to be sure.

Lol....This!!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    And my son had the nerve to complain that I wouldn't give him Doritos for a snack today. Hmmm, I think I will show him this.
    BWHAHAHAHA...a life lesson. Instead of those kids in Africa I always heard about from my parents (which one time I told my mom to box up my dinner and sent it to them...things get really fuzzy after that comment), say you don't want what's on your plate? You could be eating this...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    mmmmm...crab....I'd try it....

Me too... I mean it was already dead and roasted!