Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Healthy dinner ideas

Hi All!

Im struggling a bit with dinner time. I never know what to make that is quick and healthy! I always seem to be having the same thing all the time. Anyone have any ideas or any good recipes?

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Check out Skinnytaste.com and EatingWell.com - both have tons of ideas, give you calorie counts, and have plenty of recipes for quick weeknight type meals. Most are already in the MFP database too!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    I get into cooking ruts, too. It seems like it's always soup or stir fry. Of course, I make pizza pretty often (like tonight) and that never gets old! Crustless quiche is a versatile go-to meal for me. Meatballs are another thing I like to have in the freezer--they're also versatile, and have built in portion control.

I like recipes from Ellie Krieger, Cook Yourself Thin and Cook This, Not That cookbooks.
  • mandos78
    mandos78 Posts: 32 Member
    check out the operation transformation page on rte.ie, we tried out the veggie lasagne last week and it was quite nice. If you do make it cook it the night before you're gonna eat it cos it was very sloppy so it might be good to let it set.
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Is there a way you could look up peoples recipes that they submitted on here?