for anyone thinking about weight watchers

Options
i have just done a day on weight watchers. i have done the new plan before but didn't stay on it long.
today i decided to track weight watchers and track on here. i have 2 pro points left, and 13 cals left on here.
my conclusion, you may as well stay here and do it the free way. :drinker:

Replies

• RDalton84
    Options
    agreed! I have done WW and I prefer MFP over it WW. I didn't like trying to figure out points for everything. I like tracking calories, seems much more straight forward to me. And like you said, this is free! :happy:
  • GAHelfand
    Options
    I've down Weight Watchers (WW) on 3 separate occasions. It worked very well for me but was also a challenge. It is a lot easier to find the nutritional value in food by reading the labels verses figuring out the point value to something. Now that they've changed to Points Plus everything has changed and requires you to purchase the calculator if you don't have a smart phone (which I do). Tracking on here has been a bigger success story for me as I am able to discuss calories with ANYONE verses points.

Any way that works best for you that can guarantee a healthy weight loss and lifestyle change is a good choice in my book.

Good luck and feel free to contact me if you have any WW questions!

Gayle
  • Sheri3851
    Sheri3851 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've done WW several times and liked it. This time I lost 17 pounds on WW but felt in a rut after 10 months. A friend told me about this site. I have discontinued my WW membership. I think sometimes it's just nice to try something different for a jump start. I think both programs teach a healthy lifestyle instead of a diet :smile:

Good luck everyone