NSV- bath towel

Options
NSV- Today I wrapped a bath towel around my body. It stayed put. No falling. No tugging it to stay. No re-fitting and adjusting. I walked around getting ready and it stayed put. It fit around me quite nicely. Can't remember the last time this has happened :)

13395085.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Thats fab! Today I got rid of all my "fat" clothes!
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    high five!
  • vacamama
    vacamama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    that must have felt amazing! I can't remember the last time I was able to do that with a regular bath towel. I hope I can be there in the next year though!
  • likeaphoenix28
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to do the same.
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Yay! Good job :glasses:
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV! That's one that I can't wait to get to...Congratulations!
  • MariaLynn123
    MariaLynn123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Love the NSV :)
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    NSV- Today I wrapped a bath towel around my body. It stayed put. No falling. No tugging it to stay. No re-fitting and adjusting. I walked around getting ready and it stayed put. It fit around me quite nicely. Can't remember the last time this has happened :)

13395085.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Dosen't it feel great :wink: just the other day I I was like wow this towel is huge and it stays put it is a great feeling
  • lxymthw
    lxymthw Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I remember finally being able to do that again a couple months ago. It's a GREAT feeling!!! Congrats!
  • nvkatie78
    Options
    i totally understand how awesome that feels-- congratulations!
  • cecilia0909
    cecilia0909 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! WTG!
  • ashiyo
    ashiyo Posts: 23
    Options
    I was just thinking the other day, that I can't wait to hit that NSV.
    All these little things add up to so much in our minds and just makes us stronger! :)
    Happy for you!~!!!! :D
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options

Congratulations.....You mustn't live alone cause after I shower I walk around naked........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!