Any 5'7" females looking to lose about 85lbs?

Options
I have been trying to lose weight off and on for several months but decided a few weeks ago it is time to get serious and actually do it. I was looking for a few buddies about the same height and size as me to try and help each other stay on track. Also it would be nice to have a friend say good job or keep going when i weigh in each week. I initially started at 244 a few months ago but managed to keep about 10 lbs off. When i decided to get serious in last week i was at 234 and weighed in today at 227. So about 7 more lbs down and off forever! I am hoping to lose at least 85 more lbs. I am going to put my goal weight at 145 and then when i finally hit it i will readjust if necessary.

If you are around the same stats as me and want a buddy along for this journey let me know.

Replies

• crystal8208
    crystal8208 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! MEMEMEME! :tongue: I just started really. And I'm hoping to lose 80. :glasses:
  • momgotspunk
    Options
    I am 5'7' and am looking to lose about 99lbs. Can I join you?
  • ThePersnicketyOtter
    Options
    Me!! I just started a couple weeks ago and I really need some help. I'm 5'8 and 240...looking to be about 150.
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and I am looking to lose an overall weight of about 70 lbs. Is that close enough?
  • karriebearie05
    Options
    Thank you all for your responses! I could use all the support I could get and we can help each other stay on track. Send me a message!
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I am at about 248 and want to re-evaluate at 160, but I think my ultimate goal will be around 140