Be my fit pal!

Options
Hi there! New to the game! My name is Meesha and I just wanted to come and say hello. My stats are: 27F, 227, down from 237, with about 90 more to go. I'm ten down from when I started 12/28/2011. MFP was recommended to me so I thought I'd give it a whirl, I'm really excited to get started.

HI everybody!

Replies

• Sklahsen
    Sklahsen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • msteaplease
    msteaplease Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

We're pretty similar age/stats. Good luck on your journey! :smile:
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this is a great site! Fell free to send me a friend request.
  • liz10920
    Options
    i JUST STARTED USING THIS YESTERDAY. Im hoping i see results. Thats awesome about your 10 lb weight loss. Keep it up!!!! =) im 27 5'7 i was once 270 but i was at a hault at 218 for a year. and out of no where i started gaining weight. so im back at 230 hoping to get my weight down!
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 30, 5'5". I've been using MFP since January 17th (started with Weight Watchers on January 4th) and have lost 14lbs in 5 weeks. This site is very helpful and the support is great. Feel free to add me.

15569593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You've totally come to the right place... you're going to do well here :)
  • laeylyn
    Options
    :smile: Welcome Meesha! Feel free to add me to your buddy list if you'd like.
    There is a great support system here with everyone on MFP. It's great to have support and read others stories on here, knowing that you aren't alone. Congrats on your 10lb loss, that's awesome! :)
    ~~Jenn
  • meeshameesha
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! Already I'm finding this site useful! How exciting! Its so awesome to be apart of this community! :D
  • waferzdog
    Options
    I joined just over 2 weeks ago and am down 8 lbs already. I am really trying to stick to the calorie count (1420 - LOW !) and I try to walk everyday. Good Luck
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This website really is awesome. Welcome!
  • Minto23
    Options
    Hey! This site is fab! So helpful when trying to lose weight! Good luck! Feel free to add me x
  • Costello08
    Costello08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site. I've only been using it for a short time & it really helps. Good Luck!