Is a fitbit worth buying?

Options
I've been looking at buying a fitbit, but they are quite expensive, so before I buy one wanted to hear from people that have them. Would like to hear people's opinions on them, Thanks!

Replies

• Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I asked the same question last week on FB. I see some "just ordered it," some "love it," and some "not so good" remarks. Look for reviews I guess on the FitBit site and Best Buy, too. I'm interested in logging in all my activity - but at the same time as long as I am eating right and shedding weight, maybe I'll just save the $100. It is a dilemma.
  • SamanthaBurr
    SamanthaBurr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YES!! I got mine a couple of weeks ago and LOVE IT!!! I like to see how much I walk per day, and how many calories I burn just day to day activity. I've convinced a couple of friends to get one too!
  • lucasnjewels
    lucasnjewels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've been using mine for the last 2 weeks and love it. I like knowing how many calories I've burned in "every day life" and all the other info it provides.
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thanks my first instinct is to get one but maybe I'll wait a couple weeks see how I go, my sister just sent me an amazon gift cert ( late Xmas present) so I can use that towards it. I know I'll love it just need to get in the habit of working out first lol
  • corimeyers24
    corimeyers24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Important stion do they track cardio workouts like calories burned during insanity or just how much you walk and run