weird foods you eat.

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
any weird foods you eat? or 2 foods you put together which is different?

here are some of mine:

1 - cheese slice and jam on ryvita crackers :love:

2 - frozen peas. - yes frozen peas! i do not like peas that are cooked, (besides mushy peas) if i ever have frozen peas with my sunday lunch, they will stay frozen. mum will cook hers in the saucepan, and ill just pull mine out the freezer when food is done. they are soo much nicer frozen :)

3 - coal - ok i know coal isnt food, but its still something i put in my gob. (not sure on the calories :laugh:) i dont eat coal now as we dont have a coal fire in the house, but im my old house in England we had a fire and when i was younger i used to pinch the coal and erm yea eat it :blushing:

4 - tomato sauce and mayonaise mixed together is really nice!

5 - terrys chocolate orange dipped in mayonaise is good!

6 - id rather eat my sunday roast dinner with salad cream squirted all over my chicken and veg, rather than gravy! im not a big fan of gravy.

7 - i like to dip crisps in my cup a soups.

and i think thats about it :laugh:

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I dont think i eat anything weird..

Although my fiance dips fries into his milkshake..
    He thinks it tastes nice but i like gag watching him do it lol...

Wow terry's chocolate orange dipped in mayonnaise.. I dont know how you could do that lol!
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options

Wow terry's chocolate orange dipped in mayonnaise.. I dont know how you could do that lol!

I do that too!!! lol

Weird things I eat?? Hmm I dip my potato chips in Ketchup.. Sounds weird until you realize that french fries are made out of the same thing. I also put salt on my watermelon.
  • xSophia19
    Options

ahhhh thats something else i loooove!! i forgot to add that!! when i go macdonalds and i have a milkshake with my meal, i always end up dipping m chips in the milkshake! its sooo nice!!! i also do it with mcflurries. i dip my chips in them too :laugh: people have caught me do it before now, and the looks i get are amazing. but jeesh its soo nice.

you should try terrys chocolate orange with mayonaise! yum yumm
  • xSophia19
    Options

I do that too!!! lol

Weird things I eat?? Hmm I dip my potato chips in Ketchup.. Sounds weird until you realize that french fries are made out of the same thing. I also put salt on my watermelon.

woah, salt on your watermelon? now thats something ive never heard of! :)
  • sherripaxton
    sherripaxton Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cheddar cheese on them and peanut butter quesadillas. And ketchup on my tacos. I think that's it. I have a fascination with roasted pine-nut hummus that won't go away. And I have dipped fries into vanilla ice cream. It's good. But I prefer ketchup. :)
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I used to love pouring my crisps into pot noodles!

Oh and noodle sandwiches nomnomnom! ~ I used to love them!

I love mayo and tomato sauce mixed together it's yummy

cheese spread on digestive biscuits omg this is the yummiest thing EVA!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    barbecue sauce on broccoli... my fave! oh and i take a banana and cut a scoop out (like they use to do to subway sandwiches, so it makes a little boat) and put raspberry jelly in it... freakin delish
  • 0AmyMarie0
    Options
    Raw cabbage, love to roll it up and munch on it.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Cream cheese and salsa on a (gluten free) bagel. Something about cream cheese and salsa together, omg it's amazing.

And I could put barbecue sauce on just about anything. I love it.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    When I was about four years old, I used to eat paper, soap, plastic bottle tops and paint off the door frame (and that was when it was leaded paint for crying out loud).

To top it all, I ate bread and jam for about a year, nothing else except four apples per day and and and I can't believe I am not dead!!!

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • Coccinellid
    Options
    A slice of cucumber and cheese with peanut butter in between ..yummy!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    When I was about four years old, I used to eat paper, soap, plastic bottle tops and paint off the door frame (and that was when it was leaded paint for crying out loud).

To top it all, I ate bread and jam for about a year, nothing else except four apples per day and and and I can't believe I am not dead!!!

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

LMAOO!!! OMG you have made my day!! so did you just used to go up to door frames and chew them?! i bet you some had some strange looks! :laugh:
  • chaitrex
    chaitrex Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I think it eat pretty normal food, but there was this girl in one of my classes who always had something about how I ate "the strangest foods."
    "Strangest foods" apparently include roasted seaweed snacks, maple almond butter packs, juice or smoothie with spirulina, spicy tofu sandwiches, rice milk, candied ginger.
    Whatever. I think it's a little rude to tell someone their food is bizarre, but it was always a heck of a lot healthier than what she was eating.
  • Ianuzified
    Ianuzified Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese and grapes or cottage cheese and sauerkraut really good on sprouted grain bread lol
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Cheese and onion crisp sandwiches! Well I haven't had one since before my weight loss started back in August. Oh how I miss it!
  • jmvmisc24
    jmvmisc24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i like mixing my doritoes in with my chicken noodle soup.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love a bowl of steamed brocolli topped with a cold dollop of mayo. Yum! Cauliflower is good that way too. My Dad eats it that way and so did his Dad. Now I've passed it along to my daughter so everytime we have brocolli there has to be may on the table. :)
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    hehe, eeewww! Although I do love eating frozen peas, I'll take peas in any shape or form.

I can't think of anything weird I eat although I could sit through a whole jar of pickled onions, and have done before, they made me ill.

Now this isn't exactly weird food but if I'm having a sandwich and yoghurt for lunch I'll always eat the yoghurt first.

I love sweet & salty together but that's pretty normal.

I miss crisp sandwiches, especially monster munch.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Oooh and chips on sandwiches...especially Doritios. If my sandwich crunches I like it sooo much better. The best is sliding spicy nacho Doritoes into an ooey gooey grilled cheese. I slide them for each bite so they don't get soggy. :)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    More than half the tings on this list aren't even weird. Some of you need to get out more if you think these are!
    I'd say that the only weird thing I eat (which I don't eat anymore; too fattening) is microwaved frozen rolled tacos dipped in peanut butter!