Eating crisps...n chocs??!!

Options
Hi All...Sometimes like today because ive exercised a fair bit i hav loads of cals/fat leftover at the end of the day..and im tempted tl eat somethin like a packet of crisps..it would mean im still within the fat/calorie intake-But i jus feel guilty doin tht as common sense tells me fatty snacks at night r not gd for me...Hmmm what to do?? x

Replies

• rabiahassan
    rabiahassan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone??
  • scottishhighlander
    Options
    If its within your allowance of fat/cals should be ok?
    Don't feel guilty, a reward now and then is a good mental boost

Ade
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    if your in your calorie goal, why not? I have and I still lose weight, and it doesn't seem to matter at what time of day either. This is a lifestyle change, you can treat yourself sometimes. Where people run into trouble is when they start making it a habit. And giving oneself permission to eat junk food can be a slippery slope.
  • cal1973
    cal1973 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    If you want em, have em - don't feel guilty - life's too short :flowerforyou:
  • rabiahassan
    rabiahassan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks peeps was getting worried thinkin theres no one out there!! xx
  • lukin128
    Options
    Hi, I often think the same so I give myself a few options - put them into MFP and see which ones still keep me from going over the allowances, then I make sure I only have that. E.G. If I put in some Rolos and it says I can eat 6 before spilling over on the calories, etc, then I make sure I only eat 5 or 6 and no more.

Don't deprive yourself of treats or when you finally give in, you'll give in too much!