Applied Nutrion - Fat Burners

Options
I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Applied Nutrition triple green tea fat burners?

If you have, what was your experience?

Please, only people who have USED the product or products similar comment on this, I am not looking for opinions on something you have no experience in using.

Thanks!

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if anyone has tried the Applied Nutrition triple green tea fat burners?

If you have, what was your experience?

Please, only people who have USED the product or products similar comment on this, I am not looking for opinions on something you have no experience in using.

Thanks!

I think green tea is much better for it's anit ox properties then it's fat burning properties. There are much better things on the market then that, although none will beat a bad diet
  • SalamandaSalad
    Options
    Hi Acg67. I've looked at other fat burners but their caffeine content is SO high! These capsules only contain 80mg of caffeine each. I notice that my workouts are better and overall, I do have more energy. What fat burners would you recommend? What do you use? ALSO, are you familiar with the product that I am talking about??
    Thanks!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Acg67. I've looked at other fat burners but their caffeine content is SO high! These capsules only contain 80mg of caffeine each. I notice that my workouts are better and overall, I do have more energy. What fat burners would you recommend? What do you use? ALSO, are you familiar with the product that I am talking about??
    Thanks!

Well for energy they are fine i suppose, but as far as actual thermogenesis, not so great. I don't use any fat burners currently but have tried a whole slew of them and EC worked the best for me. I had to google your product but do recognize the box and seen it in stores
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I have used the Applied Nutrition product. Yes I did get more energy but not much luck in the weight loss area.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Not familiar w/ the product you mentioned but when I was trying to lose weight quickly (and in an unhealthy way.) I tried many many thermogenics. (This is not meant to be a dig at you- just a note on what time of my life I took them.) Of the ones I tried- Oxy Elite Pro worked best for me. I didn't feel jittery like I did on the others.

Regardless of what type you use, for me the best way to combat the caffeine in thermogenics (because pretty much all of them have it) is to drink 3-4 cups of water when you take it AND work out. I also never took anything after 4 PM as I already have trouble sleeping.

Good luck chica!:flowerforyou:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Their great little caffeine pills which contain green tea used for marketing purposes.
    Just drink green tea and you're much better off.
  • SalamandaSalad
    Options
    I am definitely very healthy in my ways to shed fat and tone down - but I've been told that fat burners are a good way to help, so I saw these Green Tea ones and they had minimal caffeine so I liked it. I don't like the idea of all this caffeine and feeling jittery.

I drink coffee 1-2 times a day and drink green or peppermint tea 2-3 times a day. I have only taken a few since I'm always worried I'll get so jacked up.

@MaximalLife, do you recommend just the green tea because you believe these to be unhealthy?